Book 1 : Chapter 12

"Drag her ass to the dungeon" Cartel told Jace.

"Man I know you pay me a lot, but this shit disgusting" he held his nose pulling her by the shirt.

"Nigga just hurry up".

Cartel washed his hands in the sink then put some gloves on. "This hoe fucked up my shirt. I just paid three fifty for this hoe" he mumbled.

"Aye Cartel, I think you wanna hear this shit" Jace yelled from downstairs.

Cartel removed his shirt and threw it over his shoulder. "Shit this blood gone come out one way or another" He mumbled.

"Wassup man?" Cartel asked.

"Tell him what you just said".

He looked over at Kesha who was hanging from the ceiling. Chains were wrapped around her arms and legs.

"I'm pregnant by yo baby and if I don't get to the hospital I'm gonna loose it" she cried.

Cartel looked over at Jace then looked back at her.

They busted out laughing.

"You think I care about you or that baby? Come on now you won't be the first" He laughed.

Jace was holding his stomach trying to stop laughing.

"Now, this what ima do, I usually don't do this but for you I'll make a exception" He pulled his glock forty out from the back of his pants.

"So, you gone give me some names then maybe you can walk out of here and we a get you to a hospital" He told her.

"Look, I don't know these people all I"-

"Lie! You was on FaceTime with one of the niggas. So let's try one more time" Cartel raised his gun up at her.

She had sweat dripping down her face.

"O-okay don't shoot! One of the guys names is Rukus, he's the oldest it's four of them and they're brothers" she confessed.

"Okay..now we getting somewhere. I know you know where they be at".

"I s-swear..I swear I don't. We always meet up at this place called The Equalizer it's a hookah spot".

Something told him she was telling the truth.

"Alright where yo phone?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe it's in my jacket".

"Go check upstairs for it" I told Jace.

He walked up the stairs.

"If I find out you lying about anything, that's yo life I promise that".

Cartel pulled out a chair that was in a nearby closet and sat directly in front of her.

"I swear I'm not lying" she cried.

"Stop all this crying shit. You knew what the fuck you was getting yoself into, you fuck with Justice you fucking with me".