Book 1 : Chapter 10

"Nigga what the fuck you say?".

"Man you telling me you ain't hear nothing I just said?" Cartel questioned.

It was a long pause in their conversation.

"Man where she at Brody?" Kentrell asked.

"Right here in my face. She got a whole bunch of cords connected to her arms and chest" He responded.

"Find out who did this shit man. I feel like I'm failing man, I can't even protect her. Find out who did this shit!" He yelled.

"Aight bro, don't worry. You know ima handle it".

"I don't even know what to say man. Do I make her stay in the house until I'm released? Do I have security following her everywhere? I'm hurt man. I can't protect her".

Cartel could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Look man, I agree with the second one. She ain't gone wanna be cooped up in the house for two months. I say I get the best of the best, and see how she respond" He told him.

"Y-Yeah do that. Ima call you back in a hour man I gotta talk to her, she don't got her phone?" He asked.

Cartel looked around where her personal things were laying.

"Yeah it's right here, I'm finna charge it up and naw man get some sleep it's four ina morning hit me up in the morning that's probably when she'll wake up".

"Ight Brody, I love you man" his voice cracked.

"Love you too, 1 Love".

"No Heart".

The phone call ended.

Anonymous POV :

"Is she dead?" He looked him dead in my eyes.

He knew if he lied, he would've killed him.

"Na man, she badly fucked up from the car reck" He told him.

"You stupid nigga! I told you to kill the gyal!" He spat directly in face.

He sighed and wiped his hand down his face.

"To many people were around man. I wanna do it the right way".

He looked around and laughed with the rest of his brothers.

"Batty bwoy! Batty bwoy! You don't run shit! I tell you kill the gyal you kill the gyal! Now I gotta kill you!"

With another word. BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! His lifeless body fell to the ground.

"Guess I gotta kill the bitch myself" he laughed.

"Bring the bitch to the basement" the Jamaican told his brothers.

He walked to the basement to find the girl chained up with something in her mouth.

"Before I take this out your mouth, if you scream I shoot you. Okay?" He told her.

She nodded her head.