Book 1 : Chapter 3

"Why you looking so mean?"

She looked over at him and smiled. "I'm not, I guess it's just my face. Turn left at that light" she told him.

"You got a boyfriend?".

"No you?" She asked.

"A boyfriend? Hell naw".

She laughed. "I meant a girlfriend goofy".

"Oh naw. I just moved here from Georgia".

"Why would you move from Georgia to Ohio?".

"It was to much shit going on down there. It wasn't for me" He told her.

When they pulled up to her house she took her seatbelt off.

"Well, I'll see you Monday?".

"Yeah, take my number down" He said.

"Nigga I got a phone. This ain't that" she laughed.

He gave her his seven digits and she exited the car. He watched her thick ass walk into the house then pulled off down the street.

She's definitely the type of girl he would cuff but she gotta show she wanted him and everything that come with him first. It wasn't fifteen minutes before he got a call from her.

•••••••

"Ma?" Justice called out.

There was no answer. She figured she was still out selling her body to the block. She went in the fridge and it wasn't shit to eat so she went upstairs into her bedroom. She made sure to save Kentrell number. She usually ain't do that but with him, he seemed different. She was taking her clothes off when somebody busted into the room.

"Wassup Justice?" Her mom weird boyfriend asked. She quickly covered herself up. "I'm changing can you get out?" She told him.

"Naw, I be seeing the way you be looking at me. Don't play hard to get with me Justice" he said shutting the door behind him. "I'm not playing hard to get. I don't like you, your my mother boyfriend can you please leave my room?" She said in a shaky voice as she backed up into a corner. He started pulling his pants down then his boxers.

"I know you want this" he said holding his small penis. "Get out my room before I call the police!" She yelled throwing a shoe at him.

He laughed. She looked over at her phone on the bed and then made eye contact with him.

"Don't even try it". She made a run for her phone but he slammed her on the bed and held her down. She started screaming and kicking but he was much stronger.

"You like this bitch?!" He laughed. He spread her legs open and stuck his little dick inside.
"Ooh shit girl, yo momma ain't got shit on you" he moaned.

She jerked back. She could feel her walls breaking. She was in so much pain while he enjoyed every bit. "Get off of me! Your hurting me I'm-I'm a virgin!" She yelled hoping that would make him get off.

"That's even better. Now shut yo mouth before somebody hear you bitch!" He yelled.

All she could do is cry. He was sweating so bad it started to drip on her face. He made this weird noise and his body fell on top of hers.