Book 1 : Chapter 13

"I just texted and said we here" Cartel told Jace.

"So what we do now?" He asked.

"We wait. I know what his face look like as soon as they pulled up you speed up next to them and we blow they heads off they shoulders".

He nodded.

Cartel laid his head back lighting his blunt. Kesha phone went off. He looked down and the dude Rukus was FaceTiming. Cartel immediately declined and sent a text.

Kesha : I told u I can't talk over the phone.

Rukus : I'm here where you at gyal?! I don't got all day.

Kesha : Where?

Rukus : Come to our special spot.

Cartel looked up and around the parking lot. He didn't see him nowhere.

"I knew that bitch was lying about something. Fuck he mean they special spot!" He yelled.

"Fuck it man. Let's mask up and run up in that bitch!".

Cartel shook his head. "Nigga are you dumb?".

"Na but man I'm ready to light these niggas up" Jace said.

"Alright so look, I got a plan. They don't know you or your face so walk up in there and let me know if you see them. Look this how one of them look" He said showing Jace a picture of Rukus.

He nodded. "Ima text you".

"Be careful man".

He put his gun in the back of his pants and walked towards the entrance.

"You think she played you?" Romeo asked.

"If she did, she betta be ready to die".

"What if she tryna set us up?" Randall asked.

"Why you batty boys asking so many questions? I've been sitting here just like y'all have" He took a pull from the hookah.

"Wah? yuh batty clown" Ralph laughed.

They all chuckled. "No serious. Relax that bitch know we will kill her and her family. Let's wait about" He looked down at his clock.

"Ten minutes?" He shrugged.

They nodded and sat back.

He sat there taking pulls from the hookah until he made eye contact with some light skinned lanky nigga. He looked over at us then down at his phone.

"Aye yuh see this bwatty boy?" Ralph asked.

He nodded. They sat there eyeing him.

"That's the third time he looked over here. Let's kill this nigga!" Randall stood up.

Before he could stand up. He reached into his pants and started shooting towards them.

"Attack! Attack!" Ralph yelled.

They pulled their guns out and shot up the whole hookah lounge.

Everybody scattered around making it hard to see the lanky nigga.

"Let's go!" Randall ran towards the entrance.

"Wait I'm hit" Rukus yelled.

He looked down at his chest. Blood oozed from it.

"Come! Come! We have to help our brother!" Ralph yelled at Randall.

He tried to take a step but his legs buckled causing him to fall.

"Come on! They call the police on us!" Randall ran out the entrance.

They looked down at him. He was loosing more and more blood by the minute.

"Y'all just gone stand there?! You sissy's!" He yelled.

They looked down at him then over at Randall.

"You fucking sissy's! Y'all gone leave your older brother?!" He yelled again.

They ran towards the entrance putting their guns in their pants.

••••••

"Man this nigga taking all day" Cartel put the piece of blunt in the ash tray.

He sat there for five more minutes then sent him a text.

Cartel : Nigga what you doing?

Jace : I think I see them. They keep starring over at me. I think they know.

Cartel : Get outta there!! Hurry nigga

A few more minutes went by and he still was no where in sight.

The sound of bullets echoed throughout the air.
Cartel grabbed his strap, mask and jumped out of his car. Shots were still ringing out. He made sure hw put on his bullet proof vest before they got there. He hoped his nigga had one on. As he ran to the entrance three Jamaicans ran out.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

They instantly fell to the ground. "Where Rukus? Look at y'all bitch ass niggas!" He fired four more shots at them making sure he did the job.

Cartel ran in only to find Jace body laid out over a table.

"Man get up nigga! Let's go man! I did it! Them niggas dead!" Cartel yelled pulling at his shirt.

His body was twitching. Cartel seen this before, one of his homies back down south got shot in-front of him. His body twitched before he took his last breath.

"Y-y-y-you got em?" He mumbled coughing up blood.

"Yeah man! Come on we gone get you to a hospital" He yelled.

Cartel tried picking him up but Jaces pushed his hands off of him.

"Go! Before the opps come!" He yelled.

His eyes stopped moving.

"Man please! Nigga don't do this. You got a daughter at home my nigga!"

He was shot four times in the chest. Cartel knew he was dead because they way his eyes were popped out his head, he just didn't want to believe it at the time. Cartel heard police sirens approaching. He grabbed his car keys out his pocket and his strap.

"Man I'll be back for you! I love you nigga" He sprinted out the lounge and hopped into Jace car.

Cartel sped off going opposite direction that the sirens were coming from.