Book 1 : Chapter 25

VOTE 💓
"Ima get some shit off my chest then ima let you speak but I deserve the respect of you listening" Kentrell told Justice as they sat parked outside his home. Justice stayed quiet instead she kept her vision out the window. He cleared his throat.

"Aight so look man, you know how I feel bout you"- Justice scoffed. "Feel bout me?" She laughed. Kentrell started to feel anger. "Damn man! Didn't I say let me say what I gotta say?!" He yelled. She stayed quiet. "Like I said you know well, you should know how I feel bout you. You know what kind of dude I am, I'm hard but I got a soft spot for you..still to this day and I never wanted to put my hands on you but you took me there J" he paused.

"Can you please look at me?" He asked. Justice sat there being stubborn but then she turned her head in his direction. "What my eyes gotta do with my ears? I can hear you clearly" she told him. "I know that, but I wanna see yo eyes connected to mines so I know you understanding where I'm coming from" he said back.

Her eyes met with his and she felt chills running through her body. She didn't know if it was good chills or bad honestly she didn't care. She wanted to go back to where he found her.

"I never wanted to put my hands on you J. You should know that, I love you man. All I think about is you, you the first well the second girl I actually loved. I never lied to you, mislead you, or cheated"-

"So you didn't cheat Kentrell?" She interrupted again. Justice could see the fire in his eyes telling her he was getting mad but she didn't care.

"You right. That was my fault but I swear if you would've been there shit would've been different"-

"Oh so yo loyalty switch up when I'm not around? Okay got it" She said turning forward.

Kentrell wiped his hand down his face.

"I'm not saying that Justice what I'm saying is I'm sorry. For everything I ever did, however I made you feel. The most important thing I'm sorry about is bringing yo mother into our shit cause I know that's a touchy subject" he went on. "And I know you might not forgive me for putting my hands on you but I'm hoping we could start over..you know a clean slate".

Justice was speechless. She didn't have any idea that's what he wanted to say, she thought he just wanted to apologize for what he did and leave it at that.

"Listen you don't gotta give me a answer right now but I'm going through some shit right now I just lost my mother, we wasn't close but still. Cartel loyalty wasn't what I thought it was and you all I have left man" he said. His voice started to crack.

Justice turned around noticed his eyes were watering. She was a good person so there was no way she could ignore everything he was saying.

"How'd she..you know past?" She asked. "She overdosed" he replied. "I'm so sorry for your lost" she told him. He nodded.

It was silent for a moment then Justice decided to speak. "Look, I wouldn't be who I am if I didn't admit when I'm wrong. I took you there, I shouldn't have put my hands on you and I shouldn't have moved in on yo friend..well whatever he is and honestly I ain't move in on him he came on to me but it still don't make it right. I shouldn't have let him give me head it just wasn't right"-

"Head?!" Kentrell interrupted. The teary eyes went away and a deeper edge came into his voice.

"Yes head Kentrell. I'm sure you been fucking hoes all that so don't start" Justice told him. "You know what..you right. Keep going" he told her. He sat back and took a deep breath.