Book 1: Chapter 18

"I'm about to pull up now. What you doing?" Kentrell asked.

"Soaking in the tub. I've been so bored" She told him.

"I know baby, you gotta get you some friends" he laughed. "I don't trust these bitches. You seen what happened the last time I let someone in".

It was a pause in their conversation.

"You right, here I come" he said before they hung up.

She rested her head on the tub and closed her eyes. They been away from each other for to damn long.

Moments later she heard the downstairs door open then shut.

"Justice?" He called out.

"Yeah I'm in here".

He came walking in with all smiles.

"Girl I missed you" He said leaning down to kiss her. "I missed you" She smiled back.

"You getting ready for me?" He smirked. "Not really, just relaxing".

"Can I get in with you?" He asked.

She nodded. He undressed and got in. She noticed his manhood stood tall. That made her laugh.

"What's funny girl?".

"Nothing, just you".

"You gone gimme sum? I need some".

She nodded.

He pulled her closer and kissed her lips.

"Let me soak all this dirt off then ima be ready" he smirked.

Justice stood up and grabbed the towel that was nearby and walked into their bedroom.

"Damn girl" She heard him say.

Of course she missed his dick, but she missed being around him even more.

Justice dried herself off and lotioned up. After about ten minutes Kentrell walked in smirking with a towel wrapped around his waist.

She smiled as she laid back on their bed.

"I couldn't wait for this" he said leaning over her. He leaned in and their lips met. She started sucking his bottom lip while he ran his hands up and down her thigh. He sat up and put his face down there. Her body collapsed. Everytime he gave her head, it was the best. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Ooh shit" She moaned as she grabbed the back of his head.

"Mmm" he moaned back.

She was about to have an organism. "Oh my godddd! Right there! Right there!" She moaned loudly.

He started licking and sucking, she came all over his face.

"You liked that?" He smiled.

She nodded and pulled him closer. She stuck her tongue down his throat tasting her own juices. "I love you" He said kissing her neck.