Book 1 : Chapter 24

"You hungry ma?"

"Not right now, you cook?" Justice cracked a smile.

"Yeah you should let me cook for you one day" Julius said walking into his living room. He literally lived five houses down from Cartel. It's like all they houses was designed the exact same, big TVs, big fish tanks, nice furniture. She wondered how he got all of this working at McDonald's but then again he did hang with Cartel. Justice didn't mind that he stayed so close to Cartel but she never wanted to see Cartel or Kentrell again. So that was a problem. That whole situation seemed toxic to her. Somebody she was inlove with did her so dirty. He came in her life and made her light up inside. But now she felt so dull.

"It's a bet" Justice said turning her attention to the television. "I'm glad you feeling better ma. He iont deserve you" Julius said eyeing Justice.

She told him what happened weeks before, every since they been chilling, talking and cuddling. She was starting to really like him. He seemed so different but shit you never know somebody until you know somebody. She been through so much with Kentrell she couldn't believe they were really over.

Justice was laid across the couch but had her feet prompted on Julius lap. Her hair was messy, she had on comfortable clothes she wasn't herself but in Julius eyes she was the most prettiest human being he ever came across.

Julius phone started ringing. He looked down at it and answered.

"Wassup Jocelyn?"

"Here I come" Julius said before standing up. Julius walked over by his table and clicked a button on the wall to open his gate.

"I want you to meet somebody" Julius told Justice. "Who?" Justice asked. "My sister she just moved here from Rhode Island" he told her.

He swung the door open and a pretty light skinned face appeared. "Long time no see nigga" Jocelyn said as she walked in.

"Wassup, I missed you" Julius said embracing her. She hugged him tightly.

"And who's this pretty lady?" She asked causing Justice to crack a smile.

"Oh this my really good friend, Justice this is my twin sister Jocelyn" Julius said introducing them. The closer Jocelyn got Justice started seeing how identical they were.

"Hey nice to meet you" Justice stood up holding her hand out. "Girl we give hugs around here" Jocelyn said hugging her tightly.

Justice laughed. "Well I'll leave y'all here to chat, I'm finna go grab some food. What y'all want?" He asked. "Pizza I guess" Jocelyn said flopping down on the couch.

"Where yo bags?" Julius asked before leaving out. "Oh I'm staying with a friend. I met him a couple months ago, we been tight since then" she told her brother. "He? Who?" Julius questioned. "Don't worry I'll introduce y'all" she smiled. "Yeah ight you good? " Julius said turning his attention to Justice. "Yeah gone head" she assured him. He nodded then left out.

"So how do you know my brother?" Jocelyn instantly asked. "Uh we have mutual friends" Justice told her. "How old are you?" Jocelyn questioned. "I'm nineteen, I'll be twenty in two months you?".

"I'm twenty I'll be twenty one in two months" Jocelyn laughed. "What day?" Justice asked. "The thirteenth you?".

"The fourteenth" Justice laughed. "Oh yeah we gotta turn up, you seem cool you got any kids?" Jocelyn asked. "No you?" Justice asked back. "No, I can tell we gone have a blast. You the first girl I met so I want you to show me around" Jocelyn told her. "Okay me and my bestfriend got a house together in the city, you should come chill one day. You got a whip?" Justice asked.