Book 1 : Chapter 15

"Yeah I'm pulling up now nigga".

"Aight the door unlocked" Cartel told Kentrell.

Kentrell hung up. This nigga been calling all day telling him to come to his crib he had to tell him something. So here was he.

He parked in his driveway and got out the car. He was about to walk in when he got a text from Justice.

Justice : I love you
Kentrell : I love you

Everytime she said that made Kentrell heart skip a beat. She remind him so much of his mother. She kind of favored her to. There was no denial that he love her Justice but he wanted to take things slow because of her past. Yeah they fucked but that was the one and only time they did. He didn't want to pressure her into fucking so he  just ate her pussy on the regular. It wasn't no big deal to Kentrell, He never was the type to be pressed about pussy.

"Wassup nigga? You been calling me all day to tell me what?" Kentrell questioned sitting down on his couch.

"So I think I found the one" he said exhaling the smoke from the blunt.

"I know that ain't what you had to tell me".

"Now you know I don't do relationships bro, this a big thing for me" he laughed.

He passed the blunt.

"Yeah you right".

Kentrell been knowing Cartel his whole life fo real and he never had a girlfriend well at least not that Kentrell known of. He always had hoes. Never took nobody serious so shit this is a big thing.

"Where you meet her?" Kentrell asked.

"Shit at a strip club" he smirked.

"Man what? A strip club?" He bursted out with laughter. "Bro she different. I wouldn't be saying this for no reason".

"What's her name?".

"Lexi, it's crazy cause she stay on the same street you stay on. I met her at the strip club when I tell you she bad? Nigga she bad. She went on telling me that her and some of her friends going to Miami Friday she want me to go but it's definitely room for you" he stated.

Kentrell looked at him like he was stupid. Ain't no way he was finna mess up what him and Justice got going on.

"Ion know about all that but we should go ona double date. I wanna meet her" Kentrell shrugged and sat back on the couch.

"Bet we can make that happen but on some serious shit the reason why I'm asking you is cause you we definitely expand our business" his eyebrow went up.

Now that? I can do.

"That's a yeah?" He asked.

"Fasho, ima talk to Justice bout that".

"Alright let's talk on some serious shit now, you know Jace was holding down the block for us and shit. We need a new distributor" he told Kentrell.

He nodded. "You got somebody in mind?"

"Nah that's why I'm bringing this to yo attention" he laughed.

"I'll look into that, but in the meantime you needa get out in that field".

"Me? You know I don't do shit like that nigga" he said.

"Exactly so what do you do? Sit on yo ass?"

"Yeah nigga, you know i can't be out here with them niggas. Police be all around" Cartel told him.

"You right, ima find somebody that's worthy. I'm finna slide though bro, me and Justice was in the middle of movie night" Kentrell stood up.

"Movie night" he mocked.

Kentrell laughed.

"It's on bra be safe out there" He dapped him up.

"Fasho, 1 love"

"No Heart".

••••••

"You sleep?" Kentrell asked leaning over Justice shoulder.

She rolled over in bed.

"No I was waiting for you to come back" She smiled.

"Good I bought us some food" he said sitting a bag on the bed. She wasn't really hungry, usually she'd dive right in but she didn't have the appetite.

He got undressed then hopped in bed with just his boxers and socks on.

"Come here".

She moved closer to him and laid on his chest.

•••••••

"You woke?" Justice heard Kentrell whisper.

"Mmm" she said yawning. "My fault for waking you up, I can't sleep".

Justice rolled on her side. They both were looking directly in each other eyes.

"Why?" She asked.

"I know how you been since I got out..but Cartel want me to go ona business trip with him Friday".

She was confused.

"What you mean how I been?" She asked.

"Like you don't want me to leave yo presence, I know you think ima slip up again but I ain't, i swear" he told her.

"Of course I want you around me twenty-four-seven, but a business trip? Where you can make money, I wouldn't tell you to stay and you should know that".

He smiled then grabbed her face and kissed her. "I love you man. I don't know why god kept us apart this long, I'm glad I moved down here. You really made for me" he confessed.

"I love you too. I feel the exact same way, that's why I wanna be around you all day everyday" Justice said back. He didn't say anything for the rest of the night. Instead, he rubbed her face until she fell back to sleep.