Book 1 : Chapter 23

"Wassup nigga" Cartel said dapping Julius up. "Wassup, where the hoes at man?" Julius asked dapping up Kentrell. He didn't realize the weird look Kentrell was giving him. Cartel glanced over at Kentrell and peeped what he was on. "All around this bitch you drinking?" He asked Julius. "Hell yeah, I know y'all niggas got VIP" he laughed. Kentrell kept staring at Julius until he eventually caught on. "Come on" Cartel said wrapping his arm around Julius shoulders. Cartel turned around and mumbled something to Kentrell but he couldn't hear it over the music. They reached their VIP and sat down. Immediately some strippers walked over. "Oh yeah this what I'm talking about" Julius said pulling out some fives. Kentrell sat back in the corner eyeing the both of them. He started realizing that neither one of them was his niggas. Cartel knew how he felt about Justice how could he keep something like that away from him? "Nigga you ain't getting no lap dances?" Cartel said sticking a dollar bill between the stripper ass.

"Na I'm good" Kentrell said eyeing him. Cartel knew he was feeling some type of way instead he shrugged it off. Kentrell was heated. He ain't wanna make a scene in the club instead he wanted to take this outside. "You good bro?" Julius yelled over the music. "Bro?" Kentrell questioned. "Huh?" Julius asked. "Man don't mind that nigga he just tripping" Cartel chimed in. Kentrell jumped up and brushed passed them. "What's his problem?" Julius asked. "Shit who knows ima be right back" Cartel responded standing up following after him.

"All Dat" by Megan Thee Stallion and Moneybagg yo blasted through the club. Gigi got up and started twerking and sipping her drink at the same time. She almost forgot about Justice running off a couple minutes ago. "Hey you seen my girl? Justice?" She asked a couple of girls sitting nearby. They all shrugged looking confused. "Y'all bitches know who I'm talking about" Gigi said before storming off. She pushed through the crowd and made it to the ladies bathroom.

"Justice? You in here?" She slurred. She didn't even realize she was drunk. "I'm-I'm in here" Justice said back. Moments later she came out the stall with her hair tied up. "You good?" Gigi asked. "Yeah that liquor made me feel sick. I'm ready to go" Justice told her. "Bitch you had all of one sip and we just got hereee" she whined. "Yeah bitch we just got here and you already drunk" Justice said fixing herself in the mirror. Gigi climbed on the counter. "Ain't that's the point of drinking?" She laughed.

Before Justice could respond the bathroom door flew open. To her surprise it was Kentrell. His big brown eyes werent brown anymore instead they were red and looked on fire. "So you fucking Julius?" He instantly said. Gigi started choking on her liquor. "If she is? Her business no longer concern you" Gigi shot. "Bitch our business don't concern you. Go out there with Cartel or something" he shot back.
"Bitch? Justice you betta get this bitch before mace be all up in his eyes" she said standing up. He stood there eyeing me waiting for a response. "I"-

"Girl you don't gotta explain shit to his ass! Your single!" Gigi turned around to face Justice. She couldn't feel her legs it's like they were wobbling. Even though that never happened she couldn't gather her words to speak. "You a trifling bitch. My nigga though? All these niggas out here and you fucking on him? I should've known" he said. Those words hit her like a brick. Her eyes started tearing up. He eyed her up and down with a disgusting look on his face. "I"-

"Save that shit for the next nigga" he said before storming out. Justice broke down. It's like all her old feelings were starting to come back, they weren't even together but he made her feel like she just had cheated. "Stop crying doll face. He don't deserve you, never did. You want me to mace that bitch?" Gigi asked making Justice crack a smile. She started wiping the falling tears. "No, I'm just ready to go" she said grabbing her purse. Gigi followed behind Justice as they exited the bathroom.

"I forgot where we parked" Gigi said stumbling. "Girl you had to many drinks" Justice said holding her up. They walked into the parking lot and spotted Cartel sitting on the hood of his car. When he saw them he hopped off and walked towards them. "She good?" He asked. "Like you care. I haven't seen you all night bitch!" Gigi yelled. He started laughing. "Aye I'm finna take her home, ima follow you" Cartel said grabbing Gigi. "You going with him?" Justice asked. Gigi looked up and moved her hair out her face. "Hell no" she said pushing away. "Man come on. You drunk" he said pulling her away. "Follow me! Don't take her anywhere else but home" Justice said before looking for her car. She walked around the big parking lot and came across Kentrell car.

She noticed somebody in the driving seat so she stopped. It was him. He looked up and instantly rolled his window up. "What's yo problem?" She asked. He didn't respond. She could tell he was on his phone ignoring her so she opened his door and stood between it. "Why you ignoring me?" She asked. "Justice what you want?" He said as calm as possible. He really wanted to punch her dead in the face. "I wanna know what's yo problem. I haven't did shit to you" she said crossing her arms. "Aight bye" he said pushing her back a little. "You a sad bitch" she said before attempting to walk away and leave his ass where he was. "And you a hoe. Just like yo momma".

She stopped and darted towards him giving him two punches to the side of his face. "Ima what bitch!" She yelled. He grabbed her arms and threw her on to the car aside from him causing the alarm to trigger. She ran up again scratching and punching. As much as he wanted to hit her, he vowed to never hit a girl. "Man bitch chill out!" He yelled grabbing her again. She wouldn't stop that made him even more mad. He never talked to her like this. "We're not together! Leave me alone man!" He yelled trying to shut his door. She climbed in trying to get a hold of his neck. "You is a dumb bitch! You mad for no reason! I never even fucked him! Then you bring my momma in it?!" She yelled yanking him by his hoodie. "You can fuck who you want! We ain't together now get the fuck off me man" he said pushing her back. She flew back hitting her head on a nearby tire. Tears started falling from her eyes again. She couldn't hold shit back. She stood up and did the unthinkable. She spit directly in his face.

His eyes grew big. "Oh word?" He said wiping his face with his sleeve. She rushed at him again she didn't know what's gotten into her but she felt hurt, mad, sad all at once but this time she got what she was looking for. Without another word he held his hand back and laid a clean smack across her face leaving a red bruise. She took a step back. He could tell he just had hurt her. He fucked up.

"R-really?" She stuttered. Tears fell from her puffy face. Before he could say anything she ran off leaving her purse and phone on the ground. He bent over to pick it up then got into his car. He sat there for thirty minutes feeling dumb. How could you hit somebody you once loved? Somebody you care about? He didn't know what to do.

Remember to vote 💓 give me feedback. Thank you for reading!