Book 1 : Chapter 19

"Nigga you ass!" Cartel yelled.

"You up by four, don't get ahead of yoself! You know how this shit always ends" Kentrell taunted.

"Yeah whatever".

They were chillin at Cartel crib playing 2k19. This nigga always start off beating Kentrell then he always get in his ass.

"Hold up, hold up, damn man! They stay cheating a nigga!" Cartel yelled again.

He laughed.

"Who cheating you? Nigga you just shitty!" He yelled.

He ignored Cartel. They was in the fourth quarter with three minutes to go.

"You still ain't tell J bout what happened?" Cartel spoke out.

"Nigga what?" He asked.

"Nigga I know ole girl gave you that neck. I heard yo lil bitch ass" he laughed.

Kentrell looked up at the screen and he scored.

"What you tryna do my nigga? Distract me from the game?" He asked.

Cartel bursted out in laughter.

"Naw I'm just tryna have a lil guy talk you know?" He said eying the screen.

"Well naw I ain't tell her yet"-

"Cartel?" A girl called out from upstairs.

He paused the game and turned his head.

"Nigga we got two minutes left, whatever hoe that is can wait" Kentrell told him.

"Shut up nigga, that's Lexi she ain't no hoe" he said standing up and walking towards the stairs.

This nigga still fucking with that stank hoe. Kentrell stood up and grabbed his car keys.

"I'm out!" He yelled before leaving out and locking the door behind him.

"1 love!" He heard Cartel yell.

"No heart"

"Wassup girl? You interrupting my shit" Cartel asked Lexi.

"I wanted to talk to you about some things" she said.

He sat down on the corner of the bed watching her to see what she was gone say.

"You listening?" She asked.

"Yeah man wassup?"

"I feel like you keeping me as a secret...we've been talking for a little while now and I feel like you should introduce me to people".

He swallowed hard thinking of what to say. He didn't wanna say nothing dumb or rude because he actually cared for her but love? Nah.

"Listen"-

"I'm not done" She interrupted.