Book 1 : Chapter 9

"I hate you! Whoever killed you I thank them! Why won't you just leave me alone?!"

"Get off me! Please! Stoop that hurt! Your hurting me! Pleasee!"

Justice jumped up with sweat dripping down her face. She looked around the dark room, it was just her. It's like she can never sleep when Kentrell isn't in bed. She found herself having the same dream every time.

Justice decided to cut the television on so she could stay up. After the news about Kentrell being in jail, he all she thought about. Apparently he was speeding and had drugs in his car. She blamed herself for it everyday. He's serving four months in the county then six months on papers. It's been two months, it seem like it's flying by, but in reality it isn't. Justice was having the same terrifying dream every night, Kentrell told her to go see a therapist but that's only for crazy people and she far from crazy. She stayed up until 6:00 a.m. She woke up to him calling.

"You have a collect call from Kentrell, do you accept the charges? Press zero if you accept, or Press one"-

She clicked zero.

"Wassup pretty?" He said through the phone.

Her face glowed up.

"Hey" She said back.

"What you doing? I hope you not in the house Justice".

For the past weeks he's been telling her to get out of the house and do something. It really wasn't shit to do, she already got her GED. She just started her STNA classes last week. It's really nothing to do besides chill with Kesha and all she do is party and be in niggas faces.

"Actually I am, but I'm about to go get my nails done in a little. How yo morning going?" She asked.

"It's cool, it's cool, you know me. Sitting in this bitch with my feet up" he laughed.

She laughed with him. They chopped it up for about five minutes then he told Justice to put Cartel on three-way.

"Wassup Brodyyyy?" Cartel yelled through the phone.

"Shit nigga, why you ain't put the money on my shit? I need all the snacks I can get while I'm in this bitch" he laughed.

"Man I did it this morning nigga, you should have at least eighty on that bitch" Cartel said.

"So what's been up? Niggas still on dem blocks night and day right?" Kentrell asked.

"Hell yeah nigga, money rolling in like bitches. I just had to shoot this one nigga the other day cause he was ten dollas short, you know ion fuck around" Cartel said.

"Nigga you is hot! Do you know these people listening to every word?" Kentrell said laughing.

"Aw shit, my fault whoever listening I'm just playing".

They both laughed.

"Aye make sure you checking up on Justice making sure she ain't doing shit" Kentrell said.

"In other words you mean stalk my nigga?" Cartel joked.

"Man whatever you wanna call it".