Book 1 : Chapter 4

Justice woke up to a smell of breakfast. She laid there in his bed for about ten minutes thinking about the events that just took place less than twenty-four hours ago. She thought it was all a dream until she woke up to reality.

Sitting up in his bed Justice noticed his phone laying there. She never was the type of girl to go through somebody phone, shit he wasn't even her boyfriend but something told her to click the message. It read.

Georgia : Where are you?

Kentrell : Home wby

Georgia : Omw so be up

Kentrell : I'm about to leave maybe tomorrow?

Georgia : Now all of a sudden you about to leave? Kentrell don't play with me it betta not be no stank ass hoe laying around over there!

Kentrell : Man you trippin, ima hit you ina morning.

The sound of pots hitting the floor made Justice jump. She put his phone back in place then got up and walked down the stairs to find Kentrell standing at the stove with no shirt on.

"You hungry ma?" He said turning to reveal his six pack.

"How you know I was up?" She smiled.

"Just a feeling" he said sitting her plate down at the table. "I hope you can cook" She joked before sitting down.

He laughed.

She tasted the eggs and boy was they good! While she ate, she found herself thinking about yesterday she just couldn't get that out her head. "It's okay ma. You safe with me" he said lifting her face up.

"I don't know what to say or how to feel. It's like.. I wanna kill him then it's like I just wanna lay down and cry..I just can't get it out my head" She said tearing up.

"I'm not in yo shoes but all I can say is it happened. You can't take it back, I'm sorry it happened to you that nigga gone get his, trust me" he told her looking dead in her eyes.

His look told her that he was serious.

"You don't understand.. h-he took..he took my virginity. I will never forget that".

A weird look came across his face. "What the fuck?" He spat out. She put her head down. She felt so embarrassed.

"Ma look, you safe with me" he said picking her head back up.

She nodded.

After she ate, he gave her a big shirt and some clean under wear so she could shower.

"If you need anything, just call my name" he told her before shutting the bathroom door.

She took her bloody pants off and threw them in a nearby trash can. Then grabbed her rag he gave her and climbed into the shower. She wanted to scrub everything off, his hands, his body, the blood everything. She found myself crying about it again. She just couldn't cope with her virginity being took by her mother's boyfriend. It's just mind boggling.

She must have been in the shower for too long because Kentrell knocked on the door.

"You good?" He asked from the hallway. She cleared her throat. "Yeah I'm fine. I'll be out ina second". She stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around her when Kentrell bussed in.