Book 1 : Chapter 20

Kentrell flicked through the channels on his television. It wasn't shit on due to it being damn near four in the morning. He decided to sleep on the couch tonight, Justice didn't do nothing to him other than ignoring him, so it was basically from guilt. He wanted to tell her so bad but he just didn't wanna loose her. He was already lonely, his dog liked Justice more than him now.

Kentrell ended up leaving the channel on family guy, after like twenty minutes he drifted off to sleep.

"Kentrell?".

"Kentrell?"

He thought he was dreaming until he opened up his eyes.

It was Justice. She was laid out on the couch with one of his shirts on. He sat up rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" He asked.

She looked so sexy. Her big eyes, plump lips, those dimples that stood out..his baby.

"So you really gone sleep down here?" She asked.

"I thought you wanted some space J, you definitely wasn't finna be sleeping on no couch that's why I came down here".

She scooted closer to him and he laid his head on her chest.

"It's not that. It's just..it's..what's going on? Why it seem like somethings going on that I don't know about?" She questioned.

His mouth started getting dry and leg started bouncing up and down uncontrollably.

"See! Why you acting so nervous?" She said trying to sit up.

He held her so she couldn't get up. All he kept thinking was he gotta tell her.. he had tell her before somebody else slip up and do.

"Alright man so look, basically on our trip to Miami, one of Lexi girls came and basically we slept in the same bed, so basically she tried to suck me up but I didn't let her" He spat out.

He was waiting on a response but didn't get one. He could've sworn he felt her heart stop beating.

"J?" He said sitting his head up.

Her eyes were watering. He could tell she was fighting back her tears.

"Justice I'm sorry, I didn't know it would be like that or I wouldn't have went. I swear man".

Still no word.

She had her eyes closed and her head tilted back. He laid his head back on her chest, holding her tight. He was thinking and waiting for an response but still didn't get one. He was already tired, he started drifted off to sleep, and just like that he was out.

••••••

The next morning Kentrell woke up to Justice not by his side. He picked his phone up and it was three-forty in the afternoon.

How the fuck did I just sleep this late? He thought to hisself.

He got up and walked upstairs. Justice was nowhere in sight. He decided to hop in a shower. After washing and rinsing repeatedly he got out and dried hisself off. He heard his phone ringing from the bedroom.