Book 1 : Chapter 16

"When you coming back?" Justice asked while helping Kentrell pack.

"Sunday morning, ima call you throughout the day, and before you go to sleep. It's gone be like I'm still here with you" He said from the bathroom.

"It's not. But whatever".

Kentrell got a call from Cartel.

"Yeah nigga we outside, you ready?".

Now why the fuck would I put this nigga on speaker? Kentrell thought.

"Yeah here I come" Kentrell hung up.

After he was done washing his face he walked into his bedroom. "What he mean we?" She asked.

"C-cartel bringing his girl" He stuttered. "Whatever" She said climbing on the bed and under the covers.

He followed.

"I promise you, you the only girl I'm thinking about. So don't get to thinking shit aight?".

She nodded.

"I love you" He said kissing her forehead.

"I love you too. Call me as soon as you get to the airport" she told him.

He nodded and stood up.

She pulled him back down and stuck her tongue down his throat.

Kentrell kissed her back until she let go.

"I love you".

"I love you too" she said back.

"Nigga about time!" Cartel said when Kentrell hopped in the backseat.

"Nigga shut up and drive".

Cartel pulled off.

"So I'm Lexi and that's my girl Nina".

Kentrell looked over at Lexi who was eyeballing him. "Girl chill out, can the man get in the car? I was about to introduce y'all" Cartel said putting his attention back on the rode.

"Wassup I'm Trell, Cartel I thought you said she was bringing multiple friends?" Kentrell asked.

"Shit I thought too".

"Yeah they all canceled at the last minute, broke hoes" Lexi laughed.

"I was the only one who didn't, if that's fine with you?" Her friend said from the backseat.

"Yeah it's cool" he said.

"You got a girlfriend?" Lexi asked.

This hoe messy.

"Actually I do" he responded.

It was quiet. The entire ride.

When they got to the airport, Cartel and Kentrell grabbed their bags and the girls bags out the trunk.