Book 1 : Chapter 21

"Girl it's hot as fuck! I'm ready to bounce!" Justice former best-friend Gigi yelled.

"We out!" Justice laughed.

They walked from off the dance floor and outside. That breeze felt amazing.

"Girl them niggas was flocking!" Gigi laughed.

They walked to Justice car and hopped in.

"Yeah the dark skin one talking bout let me take you home, shit where the money my boy?" Justice laughed.

"He uglyyyy ugh!".

Justice definitely missed her girl. They reconnected a few weeks ago and now they just inseparable.

Surprisingly Gigi had her own apartment so it was just them two. She lived about twenty minutes away from Toledo. Her apartment was nice, Justice asked her how she pay the rent she told her that her sugar daddy pay it.

"Let's stop to get some food. I'm starving" she said.
Justice pulled out the parking lot and onto the road.

Justice eventually moved everything out K house. It's been damn near two months since they spoke. When she moved out she stayed in a hotel for a couple weeks then Gigi hit me up out the blue. That was nice of her to let Justice stay in her apartment, she was tired of paying that damn hotel. When Justice told K don't text me or call me a couple months back shit, he really didn't. The only time they spoke was when she was getting her things, he would leave his door unlocked for her. He didn't even care to see her, he was a mistake. That's why she don't say his name anymore. She refer to him as K.

"Pull right here, they open" Gigi said spotting a McDonald's.
"Girl you ain't tired of this shit?" Justice laughed pulling in. "Tired of McDonald's?! Girl bye".

Justice pulled in the driveway and waited on the lady to speak.  "Hey welcome to McDonald's can I take your order?" She asked. "Can I get two mcchickens, two mcdoubles two fries and two sprites?" Justice told her.

"Yes you can, your total is ten-thirty, pull up to the first window thank you".

They always ordered the usual. Justice only eat McDoubles from there and Gigi only eat mcchickens.

Justice reached into her purse when Gigi handed her a twenty dollar bill. "I got it, you got it next time".

"Alright".

She handed the lady the money and waited for the change. "Nine-seventy is your change" she said.

She grabbed it and pulled up to the second window.
Five minutes flew by and he finally came to the window. Shit he even looked good.

"I bet you won't chop" Gigi smiled.

"How much we betting? I mean..he do work at McDonald's" justice laughed.
"Nine-seventy".

Justice laughed.

"Here you go ladies" he said handing them their food.

"Thank you" Justice said grabbing the food.

"You cute, what's yo name?" He asked.