Book 1 : Chapter 6

"I already got the connects, just gotta make sure you really tryna get into this shit".

"Nigga you know what I get into. I need some spread" Cartel told Kentrell.

Cartel ended up moving to Ohio with Kentrell to get a fresh start. "Aight, enough of that. How Ohio treating my young nigga?" Kentrell asked.

"Shit, it's cool, it's cool. It's hella flavs down here" Cartel smirked.

"Yeah definitely" Kentrell said standing up to stretch. "Nigga roll that tree up you know how we get" Cartel said.

Kentrell tossed a bag of weed and a swisher at him. After he rolled it he took a long pull then passed it to Kentrell.

"Aye shit fye, who you cop this from?" He said in between coughs.

"This old nigga across town" He said before taking a pull from the blunt.

Kentrell phone went off telling him somebody was calling when he looked down at his phone it was Justice.

"Wassup ma?".

"Hey, what you doing?" She asked.

"Shit sitting here with my nigga, what you doing?".

"Nothing, finishing up at the nail salon" she told him.

"Aight I'll be there in ten minutes" He told her.

They hung up.

Kentrell looked over and noticed Cartel staring at him with the biggest smirk.

"What nigga?".

"Who that might be?" He said.

"Oh just a lil shorty" Kentrell said keeping it short before getting up.

"Oh word? You ain't gotta fake the funk to me" He said standing up. "Nigga shut up, I'm bouta slide though Brody, ima get up with you" he said dapping him up.

"Heard that, I'm tryna pop out tonight" he said.

"Bet ima hit yo jack".

Kentrell walked out his house and got into his car. Then he got a text from Justice.

Justice : I'm done.
Kentrell : Ight I'm omw.

He pulled off down the street. He didn't know what is was about this girl but she definitely bring something different out of him cause if this was any other bitch back at home, she would've got fucked then got the boot but with her, it was different.

When he pulled up she was already waiting outside. "Hey" She said getting in the car.

"Wassup? How was yo day?" He asked.

"Uh it was cool, up until this rude ass bitch came up in the nail salon yelling talking about they fucked her nails up".

"Oh word?" Kentrell said laughing.

"Yeah she was tripping" she told him.