Book 1 : Chapter 7

When they pulled up at Kentrell house, he got out and slammed his door. Justice sat there for a minute wondering why he seemed mad. When she finally exited the car she walked into his house and locked the door behind her. She walked up the stairs and noticed his door was shut. To her, that's a sign saying he don't want her laying in his bed with him. So she walked back downstairs to the bathroom, took her clothes off and took a shower.

After she showered she went into the guest bedroom down the hall and got situated. Even though it's been a couple of weeks, she still thought about that day all the time, she didn't wanna sleep alone but she definitely don't kiss ass. She started putting on her panties and bra then laid down in the bed. The room was perfect, a flat screen tv was hooked onto the wall, it was a balcony not far from where she slept and the bed was comfy. After ten minutes of thinking she drifted off to sleep.

"Wassup? What you want Georgia?" Kentrell asked through the phone.

"I was just seeing how you was doing. I miss you a lot Trell".

"If that's all you wanted. I'll talk to you another time, I'm finna go to sleep" he dismissed her.

"Damn you really just cutting me off like that? For what? For a young bitch? Why Kentrell?" She asked.

Kentrell thought she definitely was asking to many questions and he already wasn't in the mood. Without anymore words he hung up. She called back two more times then sent him a text saying she hated him.

Kentrell put his phone down and undressed hisself. He hopped in the shower then put on a white t and some polo boxers.

Back in Georgia, Georgia definitely had his heart, but he told her after he move it's over, He didn't expect her to follow him here. He just wanted a new start. With out her. He laid down thinking about Justice, she had him sprung. The crazy part is he didn't even get a chance to fuck yet. That's how he knew she was special.

"Get off me! Get the fuck off me! Please!" Kentrell heard Justice yell.

He jumped up and ran down the hallway. She was laying in bed with the cover on the floor.

"J-Justice, you okay it's just a dream" Kentrell told her waking her up. She sat up. She had tears in her eyes and her face and neck was sweating.

"It felt so real" Justice said calming herself down.

"I know, it's just a dream".

"Why can't that just get out of my head? I just wanna forget" she cried.

Kentrell climbed in bed with her, and laid behind her. She laid back down with her back facing him. He heard sounds of her crying.

"Come here Justice".

She turned around and laid her head on his chest. Kentrell wiped the tears off her face.

"I told you, while I'm around you safe Justice" He said stroking her hair.

"You hear me?"

He looked down and she was sleep. Kentrell watched her for a minute admiring her face,!then closed his eyes.

••••••