Book 1 : Chapter 2

"JUSTICEEE! Wake yo ass up now!".

She always was yelling early in the morning! Justice was glad she was already up on Instagram cause she would've got smacked!

She crawled out of bed and made her way downstairs to find her mother sitting at the table with some fish nets on and a crop top. She looked a mess.

"I don't care about you, or your attitude if that school call me one more damn time I know something". Justice rolled her eyes and opened the fridge. Before she could grab anything her mother slammed it. "Go to school! School starts in a hour if you ain't up and dressed by then I'll drag yo ass there myself you hear me?!" She yelled.

"You want me to go to school so you and yo pimp can lay up and fuck all damn day?!" Justice yelled back. She slapped her right across the face. Leaving her face stinging.

"You gone watch yo mouth while you talking to me little bitch! Now go upstairs and get dressed!" She yelled. Tears formed her eyes. This wasn't her mother, this wasn't the lady she remembered. This wasn't the lady she once loved and looked up too. She changed into a whole different person after she lost her job. She was a nurse, they paid her good, don't know how she fucked that up, she never told her and everytime Justice brought it up she would yell. She don't even look the same, she used to be light skinned with reddish freckles all over her face and long brown hair. Now she look old, with bags under her eyes. You can't even see her freckles because she wear so much makeup pilled on her face.

"Do you wanna get smacked again? Go now!" She yelled again. Justice walked away and stomped up the stairs. She knew she was gone try to leave after Justice left. So Justice decided to go to school for just this one day. She grabbed her towel and rag then walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

After she was done she opened her closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a grey jacket to wear with her all white forces. When she was done getting dressed she grabbed her phone and purse and headed downstairs.

"Do you need a ride?" Her mother asked. "No" She said before slamming the door. It was no way she was gonna get in the car with her weird ass boyfriend. She decided to walk. It was only down the street anyways.

She haven't been out the house much, all she do is sleep and eat. In the beginning of the summer she was skinny as fuck now her hips grew wider and her stomach had a little pudge to it.

As she crossed the street she heard a car beep. "You need a ride baby girl?!" She heard a man yell. She just kept on walking until she reached school. When she entered everyone was in the cafeteria eating breakfast. She made her way in the cafeteria when she spotted Gigi sitting with some bitches she didn't  like. She walked pass her and sat in the corner by herself.

Justice got a text from Gigi saying what's her problem. She looked up and seen her walking over to the table.

"Wassup J?" She asked sitting down. "Wassup? Now you cool with bitches we used to talk about?" She questioned. "J, they never had a problem with me, they had a problem with you. I was friends with them before I was friends with you I don't see what's the issue" she said with a attitude.

"But you my best-friend right? Girl get the fuck outta my face".

"Girl I know you ain't finna let them hoes ruin our friendship!" She yelled. Everybody in the cafeteria turned their attention to them.