Book 1 : Chapter 17

"Wake up nigga! I know you wanna hit this blunt!" Cartel yelled holding a blunt to his mouth.

Kentrell opened his eyes and seen him standing over him. This nigga definitely drunk Kentrell thought to himself.

"Man what time is it?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Four".

"Four ina morning? Nigga is you dumb?"

"Man we up nigga. We in Miami!" He yelled.

He sat up and grabbed the blunt. Luckily It was only them two in the hotel.

"I just fucked the shit outta Lexi" he laughed.

"Nigga you a fool. Where them hoes at anyways?" He asked.

"Bra she ain't no hoe. But downstairs getting food I guess. We got that meeting with them Italians at twelve" he told him.

He nodded. "Aight bet, what exactly is we discussing with them?"

"Our product, the profit. I just wanna feel these niggas out to see if they the right people for this" he said.

"How many of them is it?".

"I'm not sure, but you know we coming strapped. So that ain't even no issue".

"This betta go right" Kentrell said standing up.

He passed the blunt and walked to the bathroom to take a piss. "Bitch we up bitch we geeked!" He heard Lexi yell from the bathroom.

He pulled his pants up and walked out the bathroom. They both were laid out on his bed so he sat on the bed with Cartel.

"You should've came out! They was throwing hundreds!" Lexi yelled again.

"Yeah, it was a good time" Nina said kicking her heels off.

"I ain't come down here to kick it" He told them.

"So what you come down here for?" Nina asked.

"Business".

"Oh but I'm ready to lay it down. So get up" Lexi said trying to lay in the bed with Cartel.

Here we go. Kentrell thought.

He stood up and laid in bed with Nina. She faced him but he laid with his back towards her. "Make sure yo alarm set. We gotta be up at eleven" Cartel told him.

He picked up his phone and set the alarm clock then cut the lamp off. Kentrell couldn't sleep at all due to the nap he just took. He heard Cartel and Lexi snoring. He was about to close his eyes when he felt a hand wrap around his waist.

"Turn around" Nina whispered.

"Naw wassup why you touching me?" He asked.

"Why you acting like that?" She asked.

"I told you I got a girlfriend".