Chapter 19

The paint was spilled and from it the Creator of All was summoned. He was confused as to why his friends called to him when he left them not so long ago and even more confused when they asked him to call upon the Protector of Positivity and the Warrior of Justice, the rest of his team. "They're going to need to hear this as well," was the only explanation he got from the set of human twins. The younger versions of the King of Negativity and the Protector of Positivity stood in the corner of the basement just as confused. Even more so when they saw the Original Protector.  

"It's nice to see you again, Mini Moon." The original Dream smiled at the young version of his brother. 

"Same to you." Nightmare waved slightly, ignoring his brother's confused stares. 

"What is this about, humans?" Blueberry was ready for battle as always. Hopefully, he would not have to today. Raven and Dove looked at one another. It was almost as if they were having a silent conversation. Dove held up the galaxy apple seed and Raven held up its golden counterpart. 

"These." Raven's tone was cold, calculating. Ink glanced at Dream, who sheepishly rubbed the back of his skull. "Error tracked us down. He's here. In NaJ." 

"This time he's attacked innocent bystanders as well." Dove looked at the two teenage skeletons. 

"You still chose to drag them into this." Raven commented. 

"Would you rather have our friends know nothing as they're targeted? Error attacked Nightmare and I. He wouldn't hesitate to attack Sol or Squid either and you know it." 

"Wait, wait." Nightmare held up his hands. "The Error I know wouldn't hurt a fly. Sure he acts tough but it's just that. An act. Why the hell would he attack us?" Dove gently pressed her lips against the teenager's cheekbone, effectively distracting him. 

"That wasn't the Error you know." Ink's voice held authority. He was switched into battle mode and his team knew it. "The Destroyer will stop at nothing to get to you. It's likely that he's using the magickal energy of the seeds to track you down." 

"So that means-" Dream was cut off by the sound of shattering glass and glitched laughter. 

"He's found us again." Raven grabbed the book gifted by Gaster from Dove and stared at the page it was turned to. "We need to get out of here. Ink can you make a portal to the Doodle Sphere?"

"Do you doubt my abilities?" Ink took out his large paint brush and swipe at the air, opening a rainbow swirled portal. "Everyone hop in." The basement door flew off of it's hinges, glitching black bones pinning it to the concrete wall across the room. "Now!" 

The Star Sanses protected the two pairs of twins as they hopped into the portal but not even they could stop the sharpened, glitched bone that pierced Raven's shoulder. The stygian haired girl fell into the portal, gasping from the pain she was experiencing so suddenly. Everyone called out to her and the rage that came after the shock caused Ink to send wave after wave of red and black paint towards the Destroyer. This paint morphed into barbed chains. With every struggle against the bounds, the barbs would dig further into the Destroyer's bones. After Error was successfully restrained, the Star Sanses retreated into the portal. 

~~~~~~ 

"How is she?" Ink cradled the forest eyed girl in his arms as Blueberry checked the wound. Raven's breathing was shallow and ragged. A new wave of pain burned throughout her body with each breath. 

"She'll live but we have to get this bone out of her. We have no idea what it will do to her soul. For all we know it could corrupt every single part of her." 

"I'll take her to Sci. You both stay here and stay on guard." Ink glanced at Dream, who held his skull in his hands. No doubt he was blaming himself right now. Dove was being comforted by Sol and Moon, who was also blaming herself. "We'll discuss the situation more when Raven has been treated. For now, try to keep everyone's spirits up, Blue." With that final comment, Ink left with the injured girl.

For the following few minutes there was nothing but the soft hum of the Multiverse. No one said a word because they were all grieving for their friend who was injured. Each blaming themselves. Dove sniffled and straightened her spine. "Raven wouldn't want us to be like this. I know my sister better than anyone so I know that no matter what she is going to pull through. Right now we need to focus on what we're going to do about the Destroyer. He's hunting us but something about him was different." 

"What do you mean, Dove?" Moon placed his hand on the girl's shoulders. 

"It was like he was doing this for someone else. Not for his own personal gain." 

"You think Error has been employed by someone," Blue stated matter-of-factly. 

"But why," Dream and Sol asked at the same time. 

"Because of this," Dove picked up the book of the Multiverse and started reading. "Two shall come together, Shining and Stygian, And create what is known as the Judge." Dove glanced at the skeletons around her. "It's a prophecy. There was a page that fell out of this book when it appeared on my bed in Nightmare's castle. That page talked about this exact prophecy." 

Nightmare, who was quiet until now, decided to announce his confusion. "Wait, my castle? I don't have one of those." 

"Okay, we definitely need to work out nicknames so there's no confusion," Dream sighed. 

"Alright. NaJ Dream's nickname is Sol, hence why I called him that earlier. I call NaJ Ink, Squid and NaJ Nightmare can be called Lune." Dove's expression was devoid of its usual smile. "Can I continue? I think you guys need to hear this." When she was met with silence, the platinum haired girl continued reading. "It is this person who holds the power of the multiverse in their hands. One of the two who created the Judge will become a Martyr. The other will have no knowledge of this until it is too late" 

"What's a martyr," Blue interrupted. 

"It's someone who dies because of their beliefs." Silence spread over the group at the mention of death.

"Oh..." 

The Judge will have no choice but to battle, for Mercy is not an option, With the Maker, Annihilator, Keeper, Tainter, Gleamer, and the Polisher, The Judge will cleanse the Darkness in the multiverse, And fix what is broken

But if the Judge is demoralized, Nothing will be safe."