Imagin 2

Brown Eyes

~~Archie POV~~
It was your was normal Monday afternoon here in Riverdale. It was after school and everyone was at Pop's, I sat with my group of friends in our usual booth. It was me, Betty, Jughead and of course Veronica. We ate our food, sipped our milkshakes and talked about our day at school or what's happening at home.

"Isn't it crazy how far we've come? After everything last year, now look at us guys." Betty said with excitement. Last year was hell and we made it through, together and better than ever.

"Well if it was for these two..."Veronica pointed at Jughead and Betty"We would have never found out the truth. You guys deserve an award for best...."As Veronica talked I zoned out, my eyes focusing on the beauty that had just walked in. Everyone in Pop's slowly stopped talking and turned their attention to her.

She was beautiful. No, breathtaking! Her confidence over took the room, it felt like she was walking in slow motion. She was dressed in all black, from head to toe. She had on black lace bra top, black skin tight jeans that fit her like a glove, black boots, her belly was pierced, I spotted a few tattoos. Her long jet black hair rested on her back ever so gentle. He lips were red, and her eyes were brown. Very brown, beautiful and kinda sucked you in. She was confident indeed, her color scheme giving off a dark story behind her, she was a bad girl and she knew it.

"Wow...."Betty said

"She looks like trouble." Jughead said, eating a French fry.

"I am loving this dramatic entrance." Veronica smirked.

I couldn't say anything, I literally had no words. Most people were staring at the girl clothes and body but I could only stare into those beautiful brown eyes....knowing she was trouble but had story behind her trouble.