Imagine 3

Another Lodge

I stepped out the limo, one red bottom at a time. I stared up at the building, not better but I have seen the Lodge in bigger and better places.

"I have your bags Miss. Lodge." My driver said, I took off my glasses, slightly turned my neck so that he can hear since he was still in the car. "Very good, not a scratch on my bags Smith." I placed my glasses on and headed into the building.

I walked to the front desk, spoke to the person at the counter and got situated. I was staying with my cousin, Veronica Lodge with her mom and my uncle. I walked into the elevator and waited for my stop. Once it was my stop, I got off and made my way to the Lodge door.

I knocked and the door opens wide, my cousin, uncle and his wife stood there with big smiles.

"Rosemary Lodge." My uncle grinned.

"In the flash." I smiled, I walked inside and greeted everyone with a hug and peck on their cheeks.

"It's so good to have you here." My uncle wife said, she was really pretty and I liked her. She was loyal, despite everything my uncle put her through.

"Finally it's been too long!" Veronica smiled "I can't wait to show you around Riverdale!"

We ate dinner, I settled in and then me and Veronica were off to some party that a friend was throwing.

I wore a skin tight red dress, with a new pair of red bottoms, my red Chanel purse, my hair curled to perfection and my face beat to the Gods. No matter where I was going I had to look my best, no exceptions!

We entered the party, it was overly crowded with drunk sweaty teens. I saw people making out in one corner, some playing beer pong, some dancing and more. It seemed to be a regular teen party.

"Hey there's my friends!" Veronica pointed to group of people who didn't seem fitting together. One was a red headed jock, an obvious pretty perfect blonde haired girl, and a weird one wearing all black and with a jacket that had a snake on it. "Everyone this is my cousin Rosemary." Veronica introduces.

"Just call me Rose." I smiled.

~~Archie POV~~
Damn was she hot!  He body looked great in that dress, and I noticed she kept eyeing me.

"This is Betty Cooper, my best friend! Her boyfriend Jughead Jones and of course...." Veronica places her arm around my waist "My perfect hunk of a man, Archie Andrews." Rose smirked when she heard those last few words.

"Wow my cousin sure knows how to pick them." She smiled, obviously really talking about me but ignored it. Veronica was my girlfriend, I loved her.

"Beauty and power must runs in your family." I said, everyone agreed.

"Yes it does." Veronica smiled

"And us Lodge, always get what we want." Rose said, sipping her drink from a straw that was given to her by Reggie Mantle.