Reggie Mantle

Right Is Right & Wrong Is Wrong

Reggie reaction when you actually stand up for him against Sweetpea and Fangs.

"Right is right but wrong is wrong Pea." You say storming down the crowded school halls with your two best friends following behind you.

"He totally deserved it." Sweetpea says, you roll your eyes.

"And it was pretty funny, I can't lie." Fangs chimes in.

The two boys had played a prank on their rival, Reggie Mantle. It was a back and forth thing, they do something to him and reacts, he does something and they react. They hated each other, anyone with eyes could see that but you were getting tired of the bulldogs vs the serpents, you were a serpent and got along with everyone. Just then you walk up to Reggie locker, slammed it shut and dragged him away so that these boys can have a grown man conversation "What the hell Yaz?"

"Shut up Mantle." Sweetpea and Fangs stood leaned against a wall, smirks on their face and arms crossed.

"If it isn't Sweetcakes and Dick!" Reggie saying, obviously getting their names wrong "The serpents favorite lgbt couple." Sweetpea jumped and grabbed Reggie from his collar "How about I cut that pretty little face up?" Reggie just smirked in his face.

"Break it up!" I pulled the two boys apart "How old are we? Are we in high school or elementary school?" I looked at all three of the guys in disgust.

"They started it!" Reggie shouts and points to the two serpents.

"They started it!" I mimic "It times for y'all to grow up. Life is too short to be walking around so damn angry!"

Everyone was so silent.

"I'll stop if he stops." Fangs say under his breath.

"Me too." Sweetpea says

"Good. Reggie?" I look at him, he looked like a stubborn spoiled kid "Reggie?" I said harsher.

"I'm sorry! I'll stop, just stay out my way."

"Ditto!" Fangs yelled

"Let's get out of here." Sweetpea and Fangs walks away leaving me and Reggie alone. I look at him, he was smiling down at me, I scrunch my face up and roll my eyes "What?" I ask with much attitude.

"Thank you."

"Whatever, don't expect it again." I turned around and went on my way.