Imagine 8

Rumor Had It

So me and Archie have been broken up for some time now, months now. I was starting to get back to normal, I was even more confident now if I may say. I didn't take shit from anyone and gave zero fucks about anyone opinions, so when I heard the rumors that my ex Archie was dating Veronica, the girl he cheated on me, I could careless and paid no attention to it.

I walked into the student lounge, of course the new couple was there. Some bulldogs and Betty and Jughead, everyone was chilling and talking waiting for our next class. "Hola." I smiled and sat on the arm on the couch, Reggie who was sitting next to me looked up"You're in a good mood." Reggie said.

"Why wouldn't I be? I woke up this morning." While me and Reggie were talking I noticed Archie watching.

"Hey I'm having a party for my birthday, wanna come?" Veronica spoke, eating popcorn. I looked around the room then back at her, pointing at myself. "Yes you. I mean there's no hard feelings are there?" Was she serious?

"You got to be kidding me." I chuckled, looking up at the ceiling and rolling my eyes.

Everyone was just watching and listening, not wanting to take sides or butt in. "Am I missing something? I mean I know it's weird seeing your ex in a new relationship, but we're all grown woman here, right?" I was about to choke this bitch.

"Some people here act grown while others at like a child, you know....gets drunk and kiss the first next to them." I said sarcastically "Thanks but no thanks."

"You should come, come on." Betty said, leaves it up to Betty to be the peace maker.

"Yeah come, you can be my date." Reggie asked.

It was Friday and I had no other plans, what the hell why not?

"Fine I'll go." I rolled my eyes "But don't think your getting any Mantle."

"We'll see by the end of the night." Reggie mumble, I glared at him.

"Peachy!" Veronica stood up with an excited look"I can't wait to see everyone! See you later loverboy." She pecks Archie cheek and walk out. Some people chuckled, loverboy?

"I'm glad you decided to join us, you look amazing by the way." Archie said looking towards me.

"Thank you, I'm only going for the cake by the way." I stated, she was rich so that means she had to have good tasting cake.

I wonder what this party had in store?