Imagine 4

The Black Hood

It was a rainy Thursday night and again I was home alone. My mom was working night shifts at the hospital. I never mind being home alone, I personally liked the peace and quiet, even during these scary times with a killer on the loose.....The Black Hood.

"Archie, I'm fine. I just want to eat and binge watch some shows on Netflix." I said into my phone to my best friend Archie Andrews. Everyone was at Pops as usually but I didn't feel like really being around anyone.

He was on the phone trying to convince me to come out or at least let him come over. He was paranoid and I don't blame him, it has been a lot going on but I could take care of myself.

"I'll see you tomorrow okay?" I sat my popcorn and soda on the table and took a seat"Yes I'll make sure to text you when I can." We said our goodbyes and hung up. I turned on Netflix and put on my favorite show, On My Block.

~~An Hour Later~~
As Season two was ending I was getting tired, I yawned and turned off the television. Just then I heard a big THUMP come from upstairs. I froze in the position I was in, I sat like that for a few seconds but I didn't hear anything else. I got up still suspicious, I slowly walked over to the stairs and looked up, not seeing or hearing anything I proceed up. I walked down the hall to my room, sitting my phone on the dresser I looked for something to put on after my shower.

My phone beeped, indicating of a text. It was Archie asking me was I okay? I smiled at the text and text him back. I grabbed my phone and towel and made my way to the bathroom where I showered.  Exiting the shower I wrapped myself in my towel, then I heard another noise. This time it was the front door.

"Mom!" I called out, I walked out the bathroom and walked to the stairs "You got off pretty early." When I looked down the stairs I wasn't met with my mom, but the one and only the black hood!

I froze. In this moment I was pretty sure that this is how I die. I was preparing myself for death. But then it hit me, the only way to become a victim if I just let myself be one. Not me, I wasn't going down without a fight! I swiftly grabbed the vase that was close to me and threw it at the man dressed in black. I ran to my room and locked the door, I looked around the room and panicked. What was my next step? Was I sure I wanted to fight in my towel? I ran over to my dresser and threw on some sweats and I tossed a big over size hoodie on, rushing I put my shoes on. I got up and grabbed my lamp as a weapon and ran in the closet. I heard my door being banged on and the knob being roughhoused. I unlocked my phone and dialed Archie number.

"Hey Pickles." Archie joked, it was my nickname since I loved pickles.

"Archie I need help? He's here!....the black hood is here." I cried on the phone.

"What? Where are you?" His voiced turned serious.

"In my closet. Archie I'm scared." I cried as the banging got louder.

"Okay I'm on my way! Don't worry, stay exactly where you are...." just as he said that the closet door ripped opened and the black hood pulled me out by my hair.

"Archieeeeee!!!!!" I cried and scream.

The phone fell out of my hand. Okay it was now or never, I had either lay down and die or fight for my life. I kicked and screamed, he stood overtop of me trying to choke me. I kept kicking and kicking into I kicked him in his private.

"Owww!" He yelled in agony. I took this chance to get up and run, I dart for the stairs, he hurried and grabbed my hood from hoodie and pulled me back. We wrestled at the top of the stairs for few into we both tumbled down the stairs.

I was hurt, not too bad but I was in too much pain to get up and run. The black hood was still, I'm guessing knocked out from the collision. But this happens in all the movies, you think the intruder is dead or knocked out and as soon as you get up BOOM! They're up and ready to kill again.

I slowly stood up, trying to be as quiet as a mouse. I groaned and held my head. "Owww." I stumbled as I stood up, I turned around going for the front door.

"Lexi! Open the door!" Archie banged on the door, I seen him through the glass on my door. I smiled, I was going to survive. I reached the doorknob but then a hand wrapped around my leg , pulling me down.

"Ahahhhh!" He dragged me away from the door and into the kitchen. Archie face was red and it read of fear, I tried to fight and fight but the black hood was strong and I was no match. He grabbed a knife and walked over to me.

"No! Please don't do this!" I pleaded.

Just then there was a big crash, so loud it knocked the black hood down. I balled up and covered my ears, Archie ran in the kitchen and tackled the black hood. They wrestled but the black hood won again, but this time and he just ran out the house.

"Lexie are you okay?" Archie coddled me, he was looking deep in my eyes. All I could do was nod my head, "The police are on their way."

I just cried and hugged Archie. We sat on the floor, hugging into the police came.

I don't know what I would have done without Archie, I'm just glad we survived this attack of the black hood.....this time.