Imagine 5

Detention

It was a normal Monday, woke up to some great breakfast and went to school to get my education. Something I do everyday, nothing ever exciting happens and I like to stay to myself so that nothing can happen. But today wasn't as normal as I thought, and it all started with a boy named Chuck.

"Hey Pepper, did you do the homework from last night?." I close my locked and turned and faced Chuck. Very good looking guy, nice smile but he had a record and not a good one.

"For what class?" I asked

"Miss. Richards class, history." I reached in my bag and pulled out my notebook, flipped through it and found what he was looking for.

"I didn't know you had her class." I said handing him my book.

He laughed, leaned against the locker and rubbed his chin "I'm not...." he smiled at me"I just wanted a reason to talk to you."

"Oh, okay. You could have just walked up and started a normal conversation." I wasn't a bitch, and I didn't bite I just stayed to myself.

"I'm sorry." He stood up and reached for my waist and hand "Let me make it up to you."

Wow was he serious? Did girls really fall for this act? I didn't feel comfortable so I politely declined and moved his hand.

"Come on girl, why you gotta act like that?" He came closer "Ask any girl in here, I treat my ladies nice and well. You'll be lucky to have a shot with me."

"Thanks but no thanks." I slightly pushed him away, I shouldn't have done that because after that he snapped.

"Fine! Fuck you then you stuck up bitch!" His face was red and angry. I wasn't prepared for what was going to happen next. It happened so quickly that I couldn't even see the guy that attack Chuck.

They wrestled on the floor, throwing punches. People crowded around filming and egging the two on, I tried to break it up but I could do too much.

Finally security came and broke it up, "You! You! And you!" The security officer pointed at Chuck, the red head hero and me?

"Detention!"

~~Detention After School ~~

The three of us sat in one room, separate from each other. Chuck sat in the back, I sat on the left side where the window was and Archie, I learned his name at the principal office, sat in the front with his head down. The teacher had excused himself to make a phone call, so now it was just us and hour left.

"I thought we were boys Arch? You supposed to be my brother and then you attack me over some girl." Chuck spoke.

I turned and looked at Chuck, "Really? I'm guessing that ass beating didn't do anything for you huh?" I shook my head in disbelief.

I heard Archie chuckle, "He needs more than that."

"What's funny Archie?" Archie turned around, looked at me then at Chuck.

"You are. Dude, you go about things in the wrong way! You didn't have to call her out her name because she doesn't want to become your next victim." Archie was standing up for me again. "Chuck you are unbelievable. When are you going to learn that you can't treat women like some object? She's a freaking human being and you crossed the line."

The room was silent. Chuck looked salty, he knew he was wrong. "Thank you." I said to Archie.

"You're welcome." He gave me a warm smile "I'm Archie Andrews."

"Pepper." I never liked saying my full name, Pepper was just fine with me.

"Just Pepper?" Archie asked

"For now." I have him a genuine smile.