Reggie Mantle

Torture Turned Savior

You and the gang (Betty,Archie,Veronica and Jughead) were sitting at Pops taking about the lasted scandal.....The Black Hood. "I think I might have a lead on who it might be." Betty said, she was in her detective role and was not to be played with.

"Really who?" Veronica leaned in

You were too scared to listen to anymore about The Black Hood, you were having nightmares and to make it worse no one was home with you. Everyone was either working or at College, your friends invited you stay with them but you didn't want anyone to know that you were scared. "I'm going to order something up front, anyone want anything?" You stood up avoiding the conversation, they all shook their head no well except for Jughead"I'll take my usual." You smiled at him and proceed to the front.

You order the food and decided to wait for it up there. Just then the front door opened and the one and only Reggie Mantle walked through the door. He looked around then smiled when he seen you, he loved picking with you , it was his thing. Y'all had a very unusual relationship, y'all dated for a couple months last year but broke things off because of him cheating.

"Well well well If is isn't my honey boo boo baby." You rolled your eyes as he took a seat next to you "Not today Mantle." He called you that name because you're originally from the South, country girl at heart.

"What you gone order for din din?" He said, impersonating a country accent.

You glared at him, he was good looking but if only that matched his personality. But do the pretty face and perfect body ever matched the personality "What do you want?"

"Just wondering when is the next hoedown? Riverdale has been pretty dry since...."

"Please don't say it." You warned

He looked at you curious "What the black hood? Are you scared of him?" You didn't respond but had a nervous look upon your face"But your not scared of anything! Are you scared that he's going to skin you open? Or how about gut you like a fish!" You stood up angry and stormed out of Pops, you didn't care that it was dark outside, you just wanted to be away from that prick!

~~An Hour Later~~

It had been hour since you walked out of Pops, your phone had died so no one could get in contact with you. You were started to get scared, all alone in the dark while it was freezing cold and a serial killer was on the loose.

"Everything is going to be okay." You repeat followed by a prayer, hoping that you make it home safe without any distractions. You thought yourself how did you end with a guy like Reggie in the first place? He wasn't your type at all, well besides his handsome face and gorgeous drop dead body, his attitude was trash and not even a gorgeous body could make  up for an ugly mindset.

You were quickly snapped out of your thoughts when you saw a car in front of you, the headlights were brighter than the sun. "Hey asshole turn your lights off!" You places your hand above your eyebrows, trying to block the light and see who was in the car. The car just stayed there, You were starting to get freaked out now, if the driver wasn't going to move then you would just ignore the car and continue home. But as soon as you started walking the car started moving towards you, you stopped then the car stopped.

"Asshole." You whispered to yourself.

You tried moving again, the car did the same. Sure enough this person was being a real jerk, you rolled your eyes and started walking. The driver wasn't that crazy to hit you, right? You moved over so that you weren't standing face to face with the car, but when you moved over so did the car. "Okay time to make a run for it." You started running and the car started driving faster, You leaped into the woods, the car missing you by a second. Oh shit was this it? Who the hell was trying to kill me? You thought to yourself.

As you stood up, dusting your clothes off, you coughed and looked up. There he was, right in front of you.....The Black Hood! Y'all stared at each other, waiting for the other to make a move. Just then you felt an arm wrap around your waist making you gasp "Shhhhhh." The voice hushed you"Make a run for it while I distract him." You nodded.

"What about you?" You were scared shitless, shaking at this point.

"Don't worry about me." He said "When I count to three, run."

You shook your head"I can't leave you..." you started.

"1....." Reggie counted

"I can't." The Black Hood took a step forward

"2......" tears burned down your eyes, the black hood was coming towards y'all.

"3!" Reggie pushed you on the ground as the Black Hood started running towards him and tackled him. They both fell to the ground, fighting to the death, you watched from afar. Not knowing what to do next, you looked around for something to hit the black hood with. Your eyes landed on a big husky tree stick, you picked it up and ran to the two guys wrestling on the ground. You hit the man dressed in black in his head with the stick, he grabbed his head and stood up, pushing you to the ground.

You didn't hit him hard enough, now he was standing over you, Reggie was trying his best to gain his composure. He stumbled as he stood up, but he seen the black hood ready to attack you, he now picked up the stick and hit the dangerous killer over his head, knocking him out.

You scrambled over to Reggie "You okay?" Reggie wrapped his arm around your shoulder. "Yeah....thanks to you." You looked up at him, he was beat up bad but still managed to looked good.

"Thank you." You say, resting your head onto his chest.

"Come on my cars this way."

Y'all walked over to Reggie car, y'all got in the car and sat there for a second. You looked over at Reggie, he stared back, y'all both leaned in placing a kiss on each other lips. The kiss was passionate and for the first time ever, you seen why you fell for Reggie.