Reggie Mantle

Unexpected

Reggie reaction when you tell him that you're pregnant

"Okay I'm here, what's up?" Reggie asked as he gets out his car. I could tell that he didn't want to be here, I didn't either but I had to tell him and I was not going to tell through text. We recently broke up and it didn't end too well, our relationship was trash and toxic and everyone knew that. I hated him and he hated me, but the sex was so explosive!

"Thanks for coming." I placed my hands in my back pocket, nervously.

"What am I doing here?" He groaned

I didn't wanna waste any more time and I just needed to get it out, now or never. "I'm pregnant." I blurt out.

Reggie face turned pale and his eyes widened, it was silent, no one spoke at all. I looked to the ground not wanting him to see that I was crying, I felt his eyes burning through my soul. "Seriously?" He asked, I nodded "How do I know that it's mine?" I looked up at him in disgust and turned away ready to leave. I was going through so many emotions and definitely need a guy denying what's his. I never cheated on him so I was for sure that I was pregnant by him, tears spilled out my eyes as I opened my car door.

"Lisa I'm sorry." Reggie grabs my hand and pulls me into a hug "I didn't mean it like that.....I'm an idiot for saying that."

"I'm so scared Reggie." I cried in his arm, he hugged me tighter and rubbed my hair softly.

"It's okay, I'm here." I said making me feel better "We'll get through this together."

"My parents kicked me out." I said making Reggie pull away from me so that he can see my face "I don't know what I'm going to do....my grandparents invited me to move in but they live all the way in Texas."

Reggie shook his head "Absolutely not! I want to raise my child, I'll do everything and anything to raise my child." Reggie spoke in a serious tone "You can move in with me and my parents into I get us our own place. Please, Lisa don't leave me....again."

"Taking care of a kid is a lot of work Reggie, are you sure?"

"I haven't been more sure in my life." He pulled me into a hug and I felt actually comfortable and happy, I was safe in knowing that I had support.