Veronica Lodge

Veronica Lodge and you have been going and forth for months now, being in a love triangle wasn't easy and when it went down

Veronica Lodge and you have been going and forth for months now, being in a love triangle wasn't easy and when it went down.....it goes down! This is Veronica face after you confront her.

"Just the raven hair girl I was looking for." You smirked waltzing right up Veronica. She looked shocked for a minute but quickly regained her composure.

"Ah and what do I owe the pleasure?" She smirks and tilts her head to the right.

"Cut the shit V, I know Archie was with you last night. Usually I'll be mad and result to violence but since I'm changed women I just want to let you know that you can have him....Archie Andrews is a sad confused horny teen who is just looking for the next girl to stick his dick in." You took a breath in then breath out, collecting yourself "And I will no longer lower myself to this petty teen drama. You and Archie are very toxic and when y'all are going through shit.....you guys like to bring other people in y'all relationship. I'm done and I'm out of it."

Veronica lifts her finger and you decide to give her the floor to talk.

"First and for most what me and Archie go through it's between me and him....you decided to insert yourself in it...."

"Bitch!" I yell cutting her off "When you're best friend keeps coming to you and complaining about his girlfriend and her weird daddy kink.....it becomes very annoying. Remember this Veronica Lodge..... I was Archie friend and girlfriend before you came to Riverdale but you can have him. I don't want to be sister wives with you, I'll rather be your stepmother, seeming as though I know that I can." I give her a wicked smile and turn around to walk away.

Little did Veronica Lodge know that I was secretly talking to her father. So me being her stepmother was something I could do easily, but I wanted to spare the poor girl....her life was fucked up enough!