Reggie x Archie

H.e.r 2

I finished the last touches of my makeup, puckering up my lips and blowing a kiss at myself in the mirror with a sexy wink. The red lipstick making my night outfit pop and exaggerate it to to the fullest which I loved! Tonight I was heading over to my best friend house Archie, he thought it was a regular study session but I had other plans for tonight and they didn't involve any books or pencils. I grabbed my cellphone and keys, walked out my room towards downstairs. Just then my phone beep indicating that I was getting a phone call, it was my boyfriend Reggie, I rolled my eyes and groaned before picking up the phone. "Oh look who it is....my boyfriend who has been ignoring me all day." I said sarcastically walking out the front door.

"Don't start right now Ryan." I hear the irritation in voice "I was busy helping Veronica with her business and you know that." I hop in my car and start it not caring for Reggie excuses tonight, yes he was helping Veronica with her business but he also was helping her in other things that did not fit his job description. Reggie and I have been together for a little over 9 months but for the last month and half he hasn't been the same, he's been distant and just not a good boyfriend. Just two weeks ago I caught him and Veronica kissing when I went to bring him dinner since he had been working so hard and long nights. Most girls would have probably made a scene or went home and cried, I did neither. I was not going to let him get the best of me and win, was I hurt? Of course, but it's cool....while he was playing me I was playing him too.

"Listen I gotta go Reggie study session with Archie." I pulled out the driveway and headed for Archie house.

"It's going on 11 o'clock....what the hell Ryan?" Were the last words Reggie said before I hung up. I didn't feel bad either, this wasn't the first time he has cheated on me. The first time was when we first got together, I cried and bitch and he apologize so I forgave him like and idiot, not this time though.

"You're pretty dressed up for us to be studying." Archie said letting me inside his home, I walked in and made my way to the kitchen.

"Come on now Archie, its 11 at night....you really think I want to study?" I hopped on the counter, Archie walking over to me and came in between my legs. He smirked and took off my leather jacket, I slid his shirt off and we locked lips. Archie knew about mine and Reggie rough relationships, he talked about his concerns but I always told him that one day I'll end things with Reggie but I wanted to break his heart first. He broke so many other girl hearts and this was only karma, I know two wrongs don't make a right but he needed to be on the other side and see how it feels.

"Let take this upstairs." I breath heavily.

"Last one upstairs is a rotten egg."  I pushed Archie and ran, the house filled with our laughter loud running. I turned my phone on silent and began to have my little fun while Reggie had his.