Jughead

You breaking up with Jughead because you're family doesn't approve of his reputation

"Hey can we talk?" You walked up to your boyfriend of three months. It was after school and he was leaning on his bike waiting for you so that y'all can go to Pops.

"Yeah sure, what's up?" He smile, he added a small nervous chuckle.

You looked into eyes, unsure how you're going to break it to him. You loved him and never want to hurt him but being stuck between family and your boyfriend was tough, it was making you depressed since all your family did was talk shit about him. "You know that I will never hurt you....I love spending all my time with you." You start "Since we started dating I have been the happiest in my life. You make me so happy...."

"Just say it Kat, you don't have to sugar coat it." He crosses his arms and looked at the ground, obviously sad.

"Please don't be mad." You reaches for him but he didn't do anything, he didn't look you in your face. "Jug....I don't want to do it but I don't have a choice."

He nodded his head , eyes glossy, he hops on his bike and starts it "It's okay, I understand." And with that he drove off, leaving you standing in the parking lot crying.