Cheryl Blossom

Payback Is A Bitch!

I couldn't help stare at my boyfriend in awe who was sitting across from me staring back. We were sitting at Pops sharing a strawberry milkshake, I had the biggest goofy grin, we had been seeing each other in private for two weeks so we only hangout at night or each other place.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful you looked?" Chuck said smiling at me, I blush and look down.

"Yes, almost everyday through text." I place a strand of hair behind my ear "Why can't we tell people already? I like you, you like me....what's the big deal?"

Chuck sits back in his seat and stare at me. "You know why babe." He placed his hand on mine and gave me a flirty smile "My parents don't want me dating anyone right now. They want me to focus on school and football, they are really riding me hard this year." I gave him a half smile, on one hand I understand but on the other I was tired of being a secret. He sensed my sadness and raised my face with his finger and placed a kiss on my lip.

"You know that I love you right?" Chuck says.

"I love you too."

••••

It has been two days since our date, even though I knew Chuck didn't want anyone to know I just had to tell someone! I walked into the student lounge clutching my books to my chest and smiled, Betty and Veronica both looked at me weird than at each other and started to laugh. "Okay either you just hit the jackpot or got laid." Veronica said, I took a seat next to Betty still a smile on my face.

"Yeah what's with the big smile?" Betty looked at me amused

"I may or may not be dating the cutest guy in school." I said not looking at the girls, smiling down at my books while I flipped through them.

"Well that can't be true since I'm visibly dating the cutest guy in school." Betty smirked at Veronica.

"Who is the lucky guy?" Betty asks

"Chuck." I whispered

"Who?" They both day at the same time.

"Chuck! The captain of the football team." They both smiled and looked at me.

"How did that happen?" I explained to the girls how me and Chuck got together. It felt amazing to finally tell someone, I was proud of who I was dating so why not share it?

"You guys have to promise not to tell anyone." I said quiet but loud enough for them to hear.

"Tell anyone what?" Cherly said walking in, the room instantly turned cold and quiet "Well don't all speak at once." She said flipping her long red hair.

"Uhh ummm." Betty looked to me with wide eyes, not sure what to say.

"That I'm having a surprise party for Archie." Veronica said obviously lying.

"Ooohhh a party!" She claps excitedly "A place where I can reveal my new boyfriend." She smiled

"Who is the lucky guy?" Veronica asked

"Chuck!" If the room wasn't already tense, it just got more colder and tense. My heart instantly drops into my stomach, I felt embarrassed and didn't know what to do. "That can't be true." I shook my head.

"And why can't it you four eye freak?" I rolled my eyes at Cherly insult "Because me and Chuck are dating, we were just on a date two days ago."

Cherly scrunched up her face in horror "That can't be, we were together last night."  While me and Cherly went back and forth, Betty and Veronica just looked from me to Cherly like a ping pong table. I stood up to show her proof that me and Chuck were dating, and then she showed me her proof. I wanted to cry, ball my eyes out and lock myself in my room but I was in school and couldn't show that side of myself.

"Wait so you're telling me that Chuck was dating you...". Betty started.

"And was also dating you...". Veronica pointed at Cherly.

"How can this be? What makes him think he can do this to us?" I was feeling mixed emotions, I was sad and pissed "What a little.....bitch!"

"Oh no, you haven't seen bitch yet!" Cherly looked at me "He think he can play me? Cherly Blossom!"

"He can't get away with this." The girls all agreed with a nod.

" The girls all agreed with a nod

"I got an idea." Cherly said "Wanna team up for a little destruction?"