Archie Andrews

Protect and Pretend

It was a boring summer day, you were new to Riverdale so didn't have any friends, your parents forced you out of the house to go explore while they get everything together in the house. So that's where you are now, out exploring the little town of Riverdale. You were currently shopping, looking for some new clothes to match this unbearable weather.

Jus then you felt someone standing close to you, you looked over and it was guy. He was y'all, very handsome, had the most beautiful eyes you ever seen and his hair was ginger. "Shhhh, play along." He said quietly, you raised your eyes in confusion "Those guys over there, I heard them plotting on you." You slightly turned around, not making it noticeable, he was right. It was two creepy guys staring at you, you shudder at the thought of them doing something to you.

You nodded, the ginger head boy wrapped his arm around your waist and pecked your cheek. "Hey babe! I knew I'll find you here." He said smiling.

I played along, "What can I say? A girl needs a pair of shoes for each day." Y'all smiled and walked over to the cashier, the two creeps noticed y'all together and left the store. "Thank you so much! I don't know what I would have done if you weren't here." He shyly grinned.

"Awww that was nothing." His cheeks turned pink"Archie by the way."

"Jazzy." You smiled and shook his hand. Y'all walked out the store together, he asked you to lunch which kindly accepted. Y'all spent the rest of the day together, laughing and getting to know each other.