Party Time= Horrible Decisions Really

Baku's POV

It's 5:04. We spent a lot of time trying to get to my dorm. Icyhot forgot where my dorm was since he was only thinking about what we'd wear while he was running. I heard everyone's snickering behind us. It was the most embarrassing moment in my life. We finally made it to our-NO MY DORM. WE MADE IT TO MY DORM. WE DONT SHARE ONE. Icyhot took me to my room and sat me in front of my wardrobe. "Okay so we're gonna go for a red theme and-" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE?!" I interrupted, which he covered my mouth with his left hand. "I mean we're gonna be matching. Do you have a problem with that?" He smirked. DAMMIT the condition. I forgot about that. But he fucking didn't. "N-no I don't have a problem with it, just didn't expect to be matching.." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. "Well you won't expect a lot of things when it comes to me." He smirked and looked at my pants. I looked at my pants and my face turned a bright red. He looked at me and laughed. "I-ICYHOT WHAT THE HELL?!!" I yelled looking at him. "Not like that Baku. I was just thinking of what pants you'll wear. You have a dirty mind don't you?" He smirked. "WELL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT-" I paused. "Seriously?" He laughed after I remembered what he said. "Okay try this on." He handed me some black jeans with a red T-shirt and a tie. "Alright then." I froze. I turned and he was sitting on my bed. "C-CAN YOU GET OUT PLEASE WHILE I CHANGE?!!" I yelled as he shook his head. "I have to make sure you put it on the way I imagined it would look." He replied still sitting. Does he like me or something?! I growled and took of my tank top. Then I took of my sweatpants, leaving me in my underwear. I reached for the shirt I dropped and put it on. It was a little long on me, going to right above my knees, but it worked. "Wow you look so gay right now." Todo chuckled. I turned red and grabbed the pants, trying to put them on as fast as I could. Then there was the tie. I fucking hate ties. I tried to put it on and it didn't work. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PUT THIS THING ON?!!" I yelled looking at halfie. He got up and came over. "Okay, first of all, the shirt is inside out and backwards." He said staring at my button t-shirt. Then he helped me take it off, which I didn't need help, and put it on the right way. "And the tie goes like this." He put it on perfectly. "There, you're ready." He said smiling. I nodded and looked in the mirror. It wasn't half bad.

"Okay now we're going to my dorm so I can match your outfit." He said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my dorm and towards his. He opened the door and we went to his room. His dorm was similar to mine. He had a bigger bedroom, since Endeavor payed saying that he "wouldn't deal with his son having a room not high maintenance." But Todo didn't like to be treated like that. He wanted to be treated like everyone else. He didn't care about the money. He just wanted to have a normal life where he wasn't recognized because his father was the second most famous hero. We went to his room and he told me to sit on his bed. I sat down and he went to his wardrobe. He picked out some red jean like pants and a black long sleeve shirt, also grabbing a tie. He put them on without saying anything. He put on his tie and looked in the mirror. He nodded and motioned for me to come and stand in front of it with him. We looked awesome actually. The color scheme and the way the colors were opposite of what the other was wearing was a great idea. Also the ties matched our pants, so I had a black tie, black pants, and a red shirt, and he had a red tie, red pants, and a black shirt. "Wow icyhot. This looks awesome." I said looking in the mirror. "Yes and in good timing." I paused and looked at him, scared for what I was gonna ask. I didn't want to be embarrassed again. "What time is it-" He put me over his shoulder and ran out of the dorm and to Deku's. "NOT AGAIN!! DOWN ICYHOT, PUT ME DOWN!!!" I yelled as we made it to Deku's. He knocked on the door, still holding me. "TODO PUT ME DOWN ASSHOLE!!" I yelled as tape arms opened the door laughing. "Hey Todoroki!! Hey Bakugou, enjoy the ride?" He laughed as we entered. Everyone looked and started laughing, the girls squealing, of course Deku was squealing too. "Todoroki? Uhh, why did you have to carry Kacchan?" Deku asked. "He was taking to long to get out of the room." He chuckled. "NO I DIDNT, I ASKED WHAT TIME IT WAS AND HE JUST PICKED ME UP AND RAN!!" I yelled as he put me down and I sat on the couch next to Denki. "The time? Oh its 7:21" Round face said. "7:21?!! WE HAD ENOUGH TIME TODO!!" I yelled lightly punching his shoulder. He just chuckled. "Aww, he has a nickname for Todoroki!!" Round face squealed. My face became slightly red as I covered my face with my hands. "Do you have a nickname for Bakugou Todoroki?" Raccoon eyes asked. "No he doesn't-" he put a finger to my lip to shush me. "My nickname for him is Baku." He said taking his finger away from my mouth. "OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO CUTE!!" the girls squealed as I turned red again. They all laughed as Melon tits, ear buds, and shitty hair came through the door. They waved and shitty hair went to pikachu. "Hey bro..I'm sorry I yelled at you...I didn't mean to I was just angry.." About what? What was he angry about? "R-really? Oh, its okay!" Pikachu said with a happy expression. "Alright is everyone here?" Four eyes asked. The grape head burst through the door. "I GOT THE FUCKING ALCOHOL BITCHES!!" he put it on one of the tables. "Umm Mineta? I already got some on the table." Deku said pointing. "Woah Deku trying to get drunk? I like it." I said smirking. Everyone was asking him questions like "when did you feel the need to become one of us?" or "how many bottles have you drank?" He told everyone that since everyone likes to get drunk, he bought some alcohol and would maybe try it himself. They all cheered and waited for it to be 10.

While they were talking and cheering it was already past 8 so, 2 hours later...

"Okay, let the fun begin!!" Grape head yelled. "Okay, first we'll play truth or dare 2. Everyone in a circle on the floor or on the couch!" Deku said as everyone got in a circle. "Hey Midoriya, what do you mean by truth or dare 2?" Todo- halfie asked. "It means its not like regular truth or dare. You can choose to ask one or two people truth or dare. They can pick which ever one they want to do like the regular game. And if you refuse to do a dare or say a truth, you have to take two shots." Deku answered. Everyone cheered. "This is gonna be awesome!!

No One's POV

"Okay Kirishima, do you want to start?" Izuku asked. "Sure!" Kiri said and looked around for two victims. "Hmmm, oh Momo and Jirou, truth or dare?" They looked at the two. "Dare boi." Jirou said. "Umm, I'll go with truth!" Momo answered. "Okay Momo, what is your sexuality?" She looked away and red tinted her face. "Are you guys gonna tell anyone?" She asked. "No, this stays between all of us, class 1-A no one else." Baku said. They agreed and put a thumbs up. "Okay.....I'm lesbian.." She said nervously. They all were surprised, especially Jirou. "Okay Earphone Jack, I dare you to kiss the person in the room that you like for 5 seconds." She became flustered and looked around. "Oh fine." She sat up, looked at Momo, and kiss her for 5 seconds as told to. "OH MY GASH, YAAAS!!" Mina yelled as they broke apart. Everyone was laughing. "Okay next!!"

2 minutes later... You didn't miss anything except Froppy having to use her tongue to lift weights while reading 50 shades of grey, Izuku and Urakaka doing hand stands, and Iida admitting who he likes, being Urakaka WHICH, she liked him back.

"Alright then, Bakugou and Todoroki, truth or dare?" Mina asked as everyone smirked. "Truth." Baku and Todo said in unison. "What is your sexuality?" Everyone made the "ooo" sound like 5 year olds. "At the moment I'm bisexual." Todo answered, everyone surprised. Then all eyes landed on Baku. He didn't reply at first. "Come on Bakugou, what are ya?" Sero asked. He looked away and replied. "I'm gay." Everyone squealed, even the boys did. "OH MY GOSH YES!! THE GIRLS CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR FASHION STYLE BAKUGOU!! PLUS TODO!!" Mina yelled as they all cheered. "Wow I didn't expect that!" Kami said happily. Baku covered his red face in embarrassment as Todo laughed. Urakaka thought of something and whispered to Kaminari, having everyone except Baku know what they were saying. Baku raised an eyebrow. "Okay, Bakugou truth or dare?" His head shot up from being called on again. "Deku are you able to choose both?" He asked. "Oh yea sure!" He replied. "Then I choose both ." Everyone yelled out of excitement. "Okay then, who do you like and kiss that person for 10 seconds!!" Hagurake yelled. Baku looked away and thought about his options. "I can tell them I like icyhot and die from embarrassment, or I can get drunk and possibly get raped..." He thought. "Pass me four shots." He said, everyone laughing. In less than 10 minutes, he was drunk, along with Todo, Mineta obviously taking shots for the fun of it, Urakaka, Mina, and a few others. "Okay, Izzz think we're donzz herzzz" Izuku said, a bit drunk. "Alright then, lets go guys." Momo said, one of the only ones not drunk. Everyone got up and left, Kirishima seeing this as an advantage to take Baku and have some more fun. He went over to Baku and grabbed his wrist, pulling him out of the dorm and to his own. "Oh, heyzz Kirishzzark, what are you doing here?" He asked drunkly. "I'm here to claim you as mine." He said pulling him to Kiri's dorm. "B-But I belong to the-the cute half guy...what's his name...Toodo...Toodorakay?" Baku asked. Kirishima growled as they went to his room and he threw Baku on the bed. "No. You belong to me. You never belonged to him. You only belong to me." Kiri said, kissing Baku's cheek, Baku automatically flustered. "But I-I like the Todo person...he's so handsome." Baku said, smiling and blushing like crazy. "Well I don't care." Kiri yelled. "B-But I want the other guy!! Give him to me!!" Baku yelled fluently somehow, starting to cry. Kiri kissed Baku roughly to get him to stop talking, which only made him muffle a scream and cry more. Kiri reached for a rope and hand cuffs, along with a vibrator. "Now let's have a little fun shall we?"

Hey guys! I'm upset about the next part I have to make. The Kiri x Baku part..it might be sad idk, its sad for me because I have to right it. But either way, I hope you enjoyed and enjoy the next one. Bye!