Another Plan? Really?

I'm currently doing this like two hours before school starts for me =-=. So it might be a short chapter. Also I have a random question.... would you guys hate me if I said I now ship Endeavor and All Might? I hope not because I do now but Todobaku will be first until this book is done =v=

No one's POV

Endeavor watched his son fall, and get saved by his boyfriend. He shed tears as he sighed in relief of his son being saved. "I don't know why I've always hated you..... but I hope you know that deep down I loved you from the bottom of my heart... it meant a lot for you to call me dad...and I'm actually proud to call you my son." he said to himself almost inaudibly as he walked away.

With Todo and Baku...

The couple lied down on the roof, trying to calm down. The wind blew as Bakugou sighed a shaky breath. "....w-who did it?" Todo looked at him and his eyes widened. He knew what he was talking about, but he wasn't sure if he wanted to be honest. He knew it was Endeavor, but that would bother Baku forever, he might even go murder him, which would ruin his future, which Todo didn't want. So he lied. "I-I don't know...I didn't see their face.." Baku sighed and nodded. The two sat up and hugged. "Please don't ever leave me...when you feel like no one's with you...I'm always here...please remember that.." Baku cried quietly. Todo pulled away a little you hold Baku's cheeks. He looked him in the eyes and sighed. "H-Hey...don't cry. I won't do it again. I p-promise.." He whispered as he leaned in and kissed Baku once again. They poured their love for one another into the kiss, making it more passionate than ever. Baku pulled away to catch his breath. He looked at Todo and sighed. He turned red and sat in Todo's lap and put Todo's hand on his head, signaling for Todo to pet his hair. Todo smiled and pet his hair while listening to the wind.

With 1-A..

Class 1-A could feel the tension coming from their classmates. They had to keep Kirishima in his room so he wouldn't lash out at anyone, especially Urakaka, since he was itching for a fight with her. Urakaka isolated herself to a corner, so she wouldn't cause anymore trouble. Some comforted her, while others dared not to utter a word to her. Aizawa and Toshinori were trying to figure out what happened but no one would tell them yet.

Kirishima looked at his phone and texted the Bakusquad, aside from Baku himself.

                                                                                                       Kiri: guys we need to come up with another plan.

Sero: Again?

Mina: Why?

Kami: what's wrong babe?

                                                                                                                                                                                Kiri: . . . .

Mina: come on Kiri, what's wrong?

Sero: we won't judge :)

Kami: you know you can say it to us, especially me =^=

                                                                                                                Kiri: we need to destroy Urakaka's feelings for Bakugou, and quick..

To Be Continued...

So its 7 minutes until I have to go to school. No emoji's cuz I'm doing this on a computer, sorry, I don't have my phone. I will finish this later, cuz I'm about to leave. So luv you all, this is my first day at school, and wish me luck =v=

Bye!!