Probably Divorce Worthy Smut

Mmk. I wanna say a quick thanks to the people that automatically read as soon as I update, it makes me really happy 😀😀. And also thank you for so many views! I wouldn't have ever thought I'd get that many. Honestly I didn't think it's go past 100 or 50. Also for the votes! Now you may continue.

WARNING: sexual content. Probably, definitely 18+ {jk, just really horrible}

No One's POV

Todoroki smashed his lips onto Bakugou's, as he felt his dick become more erect. "This will be a lot of fun." He thought as he pulled away and started to strip Bakugou of his shirt, planting kisses down his neck to his chest. Bakugou layed back on the bed and held in his moan. Todoroki smirked, and traveled to Bakugou's right nipple. He licked it, getting a gasp and a few twitches from Bakugou. Then he started to message his left nipple, sucking on the right one. Bakugou threw his head back and bit his lip. "Don't moan idiot! Not yet!" He thought to himself as he bit down on his lip harder. Todoroki realized he was trying to hold in his moans, so he upped the ante. He sucked on Bakugou's left nipple hard, and started to roughly rub the right one, as he put his hand on Bakugou's inner thigh. He started to feel on Bakugou's thigh, finally getting a moan out of him. "A-ah, Todo...n-no not- ah" he moaned as Todoroki went rougher. Bakugou started to pant and moan louder. "Ngh...AH!! T-Todor-roki I-" Todoroki moved up to his lips again and kissed him, as Bakugou pulled him down. Todoroki, without asking, forced his tongue into Bakugou's mouth, exploring every inch. He enjoyed the taste of his mouth. He tasted cinnamon and spice, along with mint leaves. Bakugou layed on the bed, taking in everything that was happening. He knew what was going to happen. He wasn't sure if he was ready, but with Todoroki asking for permission, he was sure he'd enjoy it. Todoroki pulled away, a string of saliva connect their lips, which made Bakugou look to the side and blush a deeper shade of red. Todoroki licked his lips and tugged at Bakugou's pants for permission to continue. Bakugou gulped and became a darker red. He slightly nodded and Todoroki proceeded to remove his pants and underwear. (Boxers if you want Idk idc honestly) Todoroki looked at Bakugou's dick, which was also erect. "Decent size for someone like you." He said as he started to rub the tip of Bakugou's dick. Bakugou took in a heavy breath, trying not to moan as Todoroki continued, but he couldn't hold it any longer. "AAH! T-TODO!!" he threw his head back again and moaned/yelled, which made Todoroki even more turned on. He stripped himself of his clothes and Bakugou looked at his dick. It was pretty big, definitely bigger than his own. Todoroki put his fingers in front of Bakugou's mouth, motioning for Bakugou to suck on them. Bakugou sucked on his fingers, after a little bit Todoroki took his fingers out of his mouth and shoved one into Bakugou's entrance. Bakugou's back arched as he yelped in surprise. Todoroki began moving his finger in and out of Bakugou, adding a second finger. Bakugou moaned constantly as Todoroki started scissoring him. "Aah...fuck...nghh.." He moaned as Todoroki added another finger and moved in and out again. After a little bit Bakugou released on the bed, becoming a panting, sweating mess. Todoroki smiled and move Bakugou's bangs off his sweaty forehead. He moved close to Bakugou's ear and whispered. "Be a dear and get on your hands and knees for me okay?" He asked and Bakugou nodded. He turned around and got on his hands and knees as he was told to. Todoroki waited until Bakugou nodded until he slowly pushed into Bakugou. Bakugou arched off the bed, as he winced at the pain for a little, and Todoroki waited for him to adjust to his size. After a little, Bakugou nodded and Todoroki thrusted into him. Tears pricked at Bakugou's eyes, but he held them in. After a few thrusts, the pain turned into pleasure, making Bakugou moan loudly. "Aah! Ple-ah-se! Sl-slower-AAH!!" Todoroki only picked up the paste, thrusting slightly rougher into Bakugou. Bakugou was moaning so loud, people in the common room could hear them. Good thing it was only 1-A that could hear them. Todoroki smirked and put one hand up to Bakugou's nipple, and the other hand to Bakugou's dick, slowly starting to jack him off while rubbing his nipple. Bakugou moaned and twitched, as he was close to his climax. "A-ah!! N-no fair...AAH!!.I-I can't-" Bakugou's arms gave up as his upper body fell, still leaving his ass in the air. He drooled onto the bed, as Todoroki moaned himself. "Ah...Katsuki....Y-your so tight." He smirked and Bakugou moaned louder as Todoroki thrusted faster, if even possible. "Say my name Katsuki, say it for me okay babe?" Bakugou shook his head slightly. Todoroki smirked maniacally. "You're really disobedient to your master aren't you? Well this will get my name out of you." Todoroki said as he thrusted into Bakugou faster, as he rubbed his nipple, and jacked him off faster. Bakugou couldn't hold it in. "T-TODOROKI!! AAH!!" He moaned as his back arched again. Todoroki smirked and bit his ear. He tightened his grip on Bakugou's dick by squeezing it. "Good boy." He said as he thrusted into Bakugou harder and faster. "HII!!" Bakugou moaned as he came in Todoroki's hand. Todoroki fucked him through his orgasm, as he too came into Bakugou. This went on for a couple hours, as the room was filled with moaning and panting. After a little Todoroki pulled out, a little tired. He layed on his back and Bakugou climbed on top of him. He saw Bakugou stare at his dick and he smirked. "Do you want to give it a try?" He asked Bakugou. Bakugou turned a deep shade of red and nodded. He positioned himself up with Todoroki's dick and slid down, moaning loudly as Todoroki groaned. Todoroki watched Bakugou bounce up and down, moaning each time. Todoroki held in the urge to thrust into him, but after a little, he couldn't control himself, as he thrusted into Bakugou moaning. Bakugou arched at the sudden movement, but slowly got in the correct rhythm with Todoroki's thrusting. They both were sweating, moaning, and also panting messes. After a few minutes, they both came. Bakugou pulled off of Todoroki and layed next to him. They were both covered in slick. Bakugou cuddled up to him and Todoroki smiled. "I-I'm tired. T-Todo can w-we-" "yes we can go to sleep Bakugou." Bakugou nodded and drifted off to sleep. Todoroki kissed his forehead and played down himself, holding on to Bakugou. "I love you Katsuki.." He said as he got comfortable. "I love you too Shoto.." He looked at Bakugou, who was smiling through his sleep. He smiled and drifted off into a deep sleep.

Hi. Soooooo. How was it? Horrible? Yeah I know 😅😅. But I hope you enjoyed, and I will see you guys later.

Bye!