Thank You Spider

Trust me, you'll love them⬆️⬆️⬆️

Anyways, hope you enjoy :)

No One's POV

  The next day the two boys woke up around the same time, but by the sound of screaming. "What the hell? Who's *yawn* screaming?" Katsuki asked. Shoto shrugged and yawned as well. "Let's go see." 

  The two made their way out of the dorm room into the hall, where some of the students were standing. "What the fuck?" the students looked at the two, who were holding hands. The girls "aww"d, before focusing on the problem. "Why is everyone standing around?" Shoto asked, as Uraraka looked at him. "Right.. Deku saw a spider in his room, and Denki came in to save him, but electrocuted the room... and then three of Deku's All Might posters caught on fire.."

  Katsuki face palmed, as Shoto shook his head. "Well did you get-" Kat was interrupted when Aizawa walked out of the room, groaning. "The fire is down," he looked at Deku. "Although, I don't know where the spider went, so I'm leaving that to you." Everyone questioned him as he walked away. 

  "Uhh Mr. Aizawa?!" Mina asked. The spider was on his scarf, but near his hair where he probably didn't feel it. The others gasped. "What is it, Ashido?" he turned towards her. She looked at his scarf and after a few seconds, just shrugged. "Oh, nothing.. just that you're the- best teacher we could ever have! We wouldn't trade you for anyone!" she panicked, coming up with something even Aizawa wouldn't believe was the intentional statement.

"Thanks.."

  Just like that, the mysterious man walked away. "Oh.. and you have five minutes to get to class." They all stared blankly as he disappeared down the hall. "I think we should get ready now.." Kirishima said, which everyone agreed to and ran off to get ready.

An unfortunate 15 minutes later..

  "Since you guys..all of you guys were late.. we'll be training." The classroom was filled with complaints, but Aizawa didn't care in the slightest. "Not the whole day though. You'll have time to relax afterwards." The room was filled with small cheers and sighs of relief. "Why aren't we training like usual Mr. Aizawa?" Midoriya asked. Aizawa immediately shot back. "That is none of your business." Some classmates laughed. "Softie. Looks like you got through to him earlier, Mina." Sero chuckled, as Mina felt a bit flustered.

  "All Might will be joining us, although he won't be doing anything but watching." Toshinori walked into the room, waving as he was greeted. "Hey kiddos! I'll be joining you guys today to watch how your skills have improved. Your lovable teacher Mr. Aizawa here made me promise I wouldn't show examples or rescue you, so you're on your own." He scratched his head embarrassingly. Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"Lets get to it!"

After changing into hero outfits and making there way to the training room...

  "How are you two doing?" Shoto asked Kirishima and Kaminari as they all walked to the training area. (I changed their relationship positions, so Kami tops, Kiri bottoms) "We're perfect, thanks!" Kirishima stated, as Kaminari nodded in agreement. "What about you and Bakugou?" Kaminari asked. Shoto shrugged. "I guess we're the same as usual."

  "Maybe you two should do or give each other something special! You two seem like you could really use it." Kaminari smiled. Shoto raised an eyebrow. Kirikami held up their hands, showing rings. "Wait you two got married? Isn't that a little too fast?" Shoto's eyes widened. The boys laughed nervously.

(I'm sorry I had to, I couldn't stand saying their names separately)

  "These aren't engagement rings, Todoroki. They're promise rings!" Kiri said happily. Shoto tilted his head. "What did you promise on?" Both of the mustard and ketchup boys blushed. "Well...we promised to be loyal, to be best friends forever, and to always love each other, no matter what happens." Kami scratched his head, feeling embarrassed.

  "That's nice. But what would I promise to Katsuki?" Shoto asked, as they made it to the training area. Kat found them and instantly held Shoto's hand. They smiled at each other, then turned to Aizawa and Toshinori. "I don't know, something that tells how much you love him or something, whatever you feel is dedicated to his safety I guess." Kami whispered.

"To his safety..."

Time skip to lunch with the Bakusquad...

  "Haa? The hell are you going on about?" Katsuki asked. Shoto decided to sit with the now presumed 'todosquad' for the day, and catch up with his friends, as the bakusquad were a load of crackheads as usual.

  "I said get him a promise ring Bakubro! It'll be so cool!" Kiri stated. "I heard you the first time Shittyhair." He grunted. "I don't see you idiots with them-" he paused after Kirikami held up their hands, showing the shining rings. "You really need to pay attention in our friendships Bakugou." Mina sipped her soda.

"Tch. Whatever."

  "Come on man, just do it! I'll even help you pick!" Kami begged. Katsuki grunted. "Fine. After school." The bakusquad cheered. "You'll also get flowers. Can't forget flowers." Sero smiled. "Wha-"

"It's in her hair. You watched me put the flower in Mina's hair this morning." Sero groaned, looking unamused. Mina blushed a bit at the memory.

"I KNEW THAT ALREADY TAPE ARMS!!!"

Time skip to after school..

Shoto's POV (feels like 4ever since it wasn't third person pov for me, sorry if it's weird)

  After school, I was to meet up with Kirishima. He decided he would help me pick out a promise ring and flowers for Katsuki. And an additional meal while we're out. Katsuki said he'd be out for a bit too, so it gave me time.

  I met him at the central park, to which he was sitting on a bench, petting a dog. He looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Todoroki! Glad you could make it!" I nodded and looked at the dog. He chuckled. "This little one is Luna! She's a bit of a biter." He nervously laughed as dog bit his finger and held on. I took a small step back to be safe.

"She seems nice."

  He nodded. "Let's get going, we don't want Bakugou to- to be concerned about why you aren't there!" He stuttered. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay?" I asked. He looked at me and nodded. "No no I'm fine! I just uhh, forgot what I was going to say." I nodded in confusion.

  "Thanks to that spider this morning, we got an idea to keep your bond with Bakugou strong!" Kirishima fist-bumped the air. I nodded. "That is true now that I think about it." I looked up at the sky, smiling a bit.

"Thank you Spider."

. . .

I just thought abt it, I'm gonna make blooper like things at the end of this book, they'll be like bloopers from each chapter. Sometimes, I wonder how I think of this shit 💀💀

Hope you enjoyed, love you, stay safe 💞💞💞💞