He's Not For You Kirishark

No one's POV

Kiri pushed down Baku's hands down while putting on the handcuffs, struggling since Baku was moving slowly from still being drunk. Then Kiri took of Baku's pants and underwear before tying Baku's legs with the rope. Kiri looked at his "soon to be mate", his eyes full of lust just looking at him. Baku was crying louder now, moving a bit more rational doing anything to get out of his grip. Kiri grabbed the vibrator and turned to see Baku faintly screaming "H-Helpzz zumwonezz p-pleazz" Baku looked at Kiri in fear as he held up the vibrator. "Shut up you fucking whore!" Kiri yelled slapping Baku in the face. Baku cried as Kiri slowly put the vibrator in his entrance and turned it on. Baku moaned loudly, as Kiri sat listening.

Outside from Kiri's room, all of class 1-A, not Aizawa, was going to Kiri's dorm. They heard Baku's faint cries and Kiri's yelling. The one that told everyone to come was Kami. He was originally going to Kiri's to ask why he was angry earlier. But since he knew that Kiri liked Baku, Baku was drunk and Kiri wasn't, he knew they were in the same room. They were all outside of the room, the one going in was Kami. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KIRISHIMA?!!" Kami yelled looking at Bakugou who had been stripped of his pants and underwear, and longer had a vibrator in him, but Kiri was perched to where his member was close to Baku's entrance. "I WAS ABOUT TO MAKE HIM MINE NOW GET OUT!!" Kiri yelled. From behind the door, a no longer drunk Todo heard Kiri, wanting to beat the he'll out of him. He had taken advantage of Baku and obviously forgot he wouldn't be drunk forever. And now was trying to take what was his. Todo pushed through the crowd, and tried to push the door open, but 1-A wouldn't let him yet. "LET GO OF ME!!" He yelled inching towards the door, his two quirks activating. "TODOROKI YOU CANT YET!! DENKI IS ALREADY IN THERE, HE'LL TELL US WHEN, YOU JUST HAVE TO WAIT!!" Izuku yelled. "I CANT WAIT!! HE HAS WHAT'S MINE!! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I DIDNT GRAB BAKU OR ANYTHING!! I DIDNT THINK ABOUT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I GOT DRUNK!! THIS IS...its...all my fault.." Todo yelled, finally dropping on his knees crying. "If I hadn't gotten drunk.....Baku wouldn't have been tortured.....I'm the worst friend ever..." He said crying more. "TODOROKI YOU ARE NOT!!" Mina yelled. He looked at her surprised. "YOU ARE THE BEST!! YOU HELPED HIM WHEN HE WAS CRYING!!! YOU MADE HIM FOOD!! YOU GOT HIM READY FOR THE PARTY!!! YOU DID ALL OF THIS WITHOUT BEING ASKED TO!! JUST BECAUSE THIS TIME YOU COULDN'T, DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE THE WORST!!" She yelled. He sniffed and stood up. Kami came back in and signalled for them to get ready. "Now lets go get your future husband." She said, making everyone chuckled, including Todo in embarrassment. He nodded. "On the count of three....one.......two.." Kami started counting. "Now get ready Baku, we'll have perfect children by the time I'm done! It will be just you and-" NOW!!!" Kami yelled as class 1-A burst through the door, Todo tackling Kiri into the wall. "IT WILL BE ME AND BAKU FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" Todo yelled. "YEA YOU GO TODOROKI!! GO GET YOUR FUTURE HUSBAND!!!" Mina yelled as everyone went after Kiri, Todo moving to Baku, who was crying A lot now. "H-H-half g-guy?" Baku asked. "Y-yea it's me Baku. I'm here." Todo said while crying and untying the rope. He looked at the handcuffs and realized there was a key. "Baku, do you know where the key is to this?" Baku looked up at Todo and shook his head. "The pine-pineapple guy had I-it." Baku said pointing a finger towards Kiri. Todo caressed Baku's face. "Thanks Baku, you're a big help." Baku rubbed his cheek in Todo's hand. "I helpzzz yea yayzz" he said help happily. "Hold on a sec okay?" Todo asked. Baku nodded. "Okay" he replied. Todo went over to them and they made a path for Todo to walk up to him."where's the key to the cuffs Ejiro?" Todo asked seriously. "Tch, like I would tell you-" Todo used his right hand to freeze the top of Kiri's head, making the ice start to slowly spread across his body. "If you don't tell me where the damn keys are, I will freeze your entire body, which you will die from frostbite and no one will ever unfreeze you. So if you wish to live a longer life, I suggest you tell me before I make that not possible and crush that dream. Now where are the keys?" Todo said, the ice nearly covering every part of Kiri. "I-in the c-closet." Kiri said shivering from the ice. Todo went over to the closet and found the keys sitting on a folded pile of clothes. He grabbed them and went of and took of the cuffs on Baku. Baku sat up and covered himself with his long red shirt. He was flustered, but from crying it wasn't visible much since his face was red. "Okay guys lets go, you're coming with us to explain Kirishima." Sero said seriously. They dragged him out, leaving Baku and Todo in the room. "You can change now if you want." Todo said looking away. Baku went over and sat next to him. "I'll put on my underwear at least, since the shirt is long enough it shows my sexuality if I don't put pants on." He smiled at Todo and Todo because flustered. He put on his underwear and held his pants. "Lets go now." Todo said pulling Baku out of Kiri's dorm. "Where?" Baku asked walking along. "To my dorm." He said smiling. Baku smiled. "Hey guys we'll see you tomorrow." Todo said walking away. "Okay. Bye! Bye Bakugou!" Urakaka said as they waved. He smiled and waved back. "Bye friendzz." Baku said as they walked away.

In Todo's dorm...

They went to his room and Todo changed into pajamas. He sat on the bed and motioned for Baku to sit next to him. "I wanna ask you something." Todo said as Baku sat down. "What's wrong?" Baku asked. "....what did....Kirishima do to you? Todo paused between words. Baku tensed up and tears started to form. He wasn't as drunk as he was before. He was kinda in the hangover stage. "....he dragged me to his dorm....and threw me on his bed.." Baku breathed a shaky breath, tears starting to run down his face. "H-he put the handcuffs on me and took off my pants and underwear...then tied my legs with the rope he had....but....he H-had a vibrator.." Baku said now crying a lot. Todo's face was stained with tears. He was listening to every word. "I told him that I b-belonged to...you.." Baku said, blushing a deep red. Todo blushed as well. "And I said I wanted you but...he yelled "shut up you-you fucking whore!" And slapped me. Baku said crying more, to the point where he couldn't talk. Todo realized and hugged him, both sobbing but Todo was sobbing silently. "I-its okay Baku, p-please d-don't cry..I'm h-here." Todo said sniffling. Baku nodded. "When you feel like it, you can tell me." Todo said. Baku nodded. they sat in silence for a while until Baku tapped Todo so he could continue. "He grabbed the vibrator while I was screaming and crying and, put it in me and turned it on. He sat there on the bed, listening to me moan and cry. Later he turned it off, positioning himself so we could do it...but that's when you guys came and stopped him." Todo looked at Baku and cried. Baku was confused and hugged him. "W-whats wrong Todo?" Baku asked as Todo cried into his chest. "I'm sorry I wasn't- wasn't there Katsuki. This is all my fault." Todo said. Baku hugged him tighter. "Its okay Shouto, you didn't know and I wasn't thinking. Its not your fault. its...sh-shitty hair's fault." he struggled to even say kiri's nickname, thinking about the incident that happen minutes before. "Th-thanks Baku." Todo said sitting up. Baku nodded. "uhh...icyhot..?" he asked. Todo nodded. "I.....l-love...you..." Baku said hugging him and burying his face into Todo's chest. "...I love you too Katsuki." Todo said as they laid down, Baku wrapped in Todo's arms. Todo waited till he heard snores from Baku, to sleep himself. He looked down at the male in his arms and smiled. then he drifted to sleep thinking only one thing.

He's mine Ejiro. He's mine.

Hey guuys. If this wasn't how you pictured it then I'm sorry. I might change somethings because I was rushing. Why? My mom is going to take my phone. For the day cuz I'm "on it to much". So when I can I'll think about if I want to change it or not. Okie bye!!