I'm Sorry... Part 2

WARNING: Rape, gruesome details of torture, blood. There will be another warning.

Todoroki's POV

I woke up and panicked, moving around to find Baku, but realizing he wasn't there. Then I remembered.

"No, no....looks like he'll be my future husband."

"AAH D-DEKU!!!"

"Love you Kacchan.."

CLINK!

"FUCK!! OWW!!!"

I stopped struggling and sat crying. I'm so weak....I can't do anything to protect the ones I love....I'm pathetic....just like....my old man told me... I heard quiet sobs, which brought me back to reality. I looked up and saw Midoriya. "Hey Todoroki!" I growled. "WHERE IS HE!!!" I yelled, making Midoriya flinch. "He's in the bathroom repairing his hand." My eyes widened in anger. "Why the hell is his hand hurt?!!  WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM BESIDES RAPE HIM?!!!" I started to cry, pulling at the chains. He looked to the side and motioned towards someone to come over. I closed my eyes and opened them when I heard a voice. "....T-Todor-roki? H-hey it's me....Baku.." I looked up and say him staring at me. His eyes opened wide and he covered his mouth. "Baku!" I cried. He looked at Midoriya desperately, which he nodded and unlocked the cell. He came over and unlocked my chains and Baku ran over to me. I pulled him into a warm hug, as we both covered our mouths to muffle our sobs. "I'm so glad you're okay Katsuki....I'm so, so sorry I wasn't there....I'm such a disgrace..." He pulled away slightly and cupped my face. I looked to the side in shame. "Hey...look at me." Baku said trying to look at my eyes. I stayed turned away until he moved my face so he could look me in the eyes. It was quiet, no sounds except sniffles and heavy breathing. We stared for a little until he broke the silence. "...you're not a disgrace..... you're my...k-king...." Baku said and my eyes widened. "You've upgraded ever since we...you know..." He blushed a deep red and looked to the side quickly. I blushed as well and nervously looked to the side. "Yeah..." I sniffled and we locked eyes again. "And you've upgraded too.....you're my queen.." We chuckled and he nodded. Tears streamed down his face. "I love you Katsuki.." "I love you too Todo!" He cried as we hugged again. Midoriya clapped and put the leash on me. Baku's eyes widened. "N-no...NO!! N-NOT TODO PLEASE!!!!" He begged as Midoriya pushed him out of the way and pulled me to my feet. "Let me say one last goodbye to Katsuki." I glared at Midoriya and he nodded boredly. I ran back to Baku and hugged him as he cried. "D-don't leave m-me please!! I n-need...I need you!!!!" He cried and my eyes widened. Tears streamed down my face. Midoriya pulled on the leash. I got up and mouthed the words to Baku. "I will not moan for him..I promise.." Baku cried more and I frowned. Then he yelled. "BUT I DID!!! I DID TODO!!! I'M SO SORRY!!!" Tears became a dam and I broke down. Midoriya dragged me away as I mouthed "it's okay, I forgive you" and he nodded. "TODO WAIT!! D-DON'T....don't l-leave me h-here..." I heard his voice trail off as I was pulled away into the room Midoriya put Bakugou in. And that's when my torture began.

WARNING: rape, gruesome details of torture, blood

No one's POV

Midoriya threw Todoroki on the bed and went to a closet in the room. He took out cuffs and a rope. Then he closed the closet and walked over to Todoroki. Todo's eyes widened as he tried to sit up but Midoriya sat on top of him to restrain him. He put the two sets of handcuffs on Todo and connected them to the bed posts. He then got off of Todo and took off Todo's shoes and socks, working his way to Todo's pants and boxers. He took them off and immediately put a hand on Todo's dick. It was erect and Todo didn't even realize. Midoriya started to rub and squeeze Todo's dick, earning a few twitches, but no moans. Midoriya grew upset with that and started to pump. Todo's breathing hitched and he put his head back to hold in the moans. Luckily it worked. But he felt he was close to his climax. Midoriya pumped for at least 4 more minutes until Todo groaned and came in his hand. Midoriya licked the cum off his hand and stood up. He started to strip himself and climbed on the bed again. He lifted Todo's leg over his shoulder and lifted his other leg a little. "H-He's not preparing me first.." Todo thought as his eyes grew wide. Then without warning, Midoriya thrusted into Todo, making him yell in pain. Baku heard his scream in agony and and crawled as much as he could to the cell bars. Chains were put on his ankles, by Dabi. He grabbed onto the bars and yelled. "TODO!!! DON'T WORRY!!! I'M COMING!!!" He crawled back over and tried to blast the chains away with the little power he had left. Which he successfully managed to do. But of course, he couldn't go save him, oh no. Shigaraki and Dabi were on both sides of the cell he was in. They heard the chain break and appeared in front of the cell, making Baku fall back in surprise. They opened the cell and Dabi walked over to him. He grabbed Bakugou and slammed him into the wall. Baku struggled to sit up, until Dabi went behind him and pinned his arms and legs behind his back. Baku yelled and yelled trying to get away as Shigaraki put on his gloves and walked over. He cracked his knuckles and punched Baku square in the face. Baku's face turned to the side from impact. Shigaraki continuously punched and punched until Baku passed out. "Let's make him watch the two before they're finished." Dabi smirked, and Shigaraki turned red at the thought of seeing it happen. "You're fucking sick. Get mental help, stitchface." He said as Dabi stood up and dragged Baku out of the cell. "Says the one that wants me to brutally stab and almost kill my own brother." Dabi smirked as Shigaraki tched and started walking to the room Midoriya and Todo were in. "Now you get mental help, creepy bastard." He smiled as Shiggy almost punched him.