Tch. Shitty Deku.

It was unbelievable. After the assumption of his old friend's death, he really was alive. Izuku Midoriya was still on earth, alive and as nervous as he used to be. The two stared in shock at each other. Katsuki shook his head. "It can't be.." he mouthed. Shoto nodded slowly, already feeling defeated. Katsuki sighed.

  "What do you want Deku?" he asked aggressively. Midoriya flinched over the phone by the tone of his chilling voice. "I-I wanted to say... sorry. For all the trouble I caused you. And Shoto.. I know this won't be forgiven,  but if you could-" Shoto took the phone off speaker and held it up to his ear, which resulted in Katsuki tugging on his sleeve to give the phone back.

  "Midoriya, this is Shoto. Why are you calling?" he asked. Midoriya's eyes widened. "So... you two are still together.." he thought. "I wanted to apologize for the way I acted before.." Shoto rolled his eyes. "You want.. us to forgive you for.. the rape, the kidnapping, the betrayal-" his hands tighter into fists, gripping harshly at his pant leg. Katsuki hugged him from the side. He sighed and loosened his grip a bit. "Why should we forgive you?" He growled out.

  Midoriya didn't know what to do. "Y-you shouldn't!  I'm not saying that!! I'm just-" Shoto interrupted. "You're just suggesting. Right?" Midoriya nods, swallowing hard. "Y-yes.." The two looked at each other and groaned. Katsuki took the phone back from Shoto. "No. You caused us so much pain Izuku. Do you know how much pain you caused us? No, you don't." Katsuki answered. Midoriya's eyes widened in anger. "Kacchan... how can you say that when.. when you hurt me?!"

There was a sudden silence..

  "Yeah, yeah I remember.... I remember when you gave me my nickname.... I remember when you told me I could never be a hero because was quirkless... I remember you telling me to take a dive off the roof of our school.. you don't think that hurt me?" Midoriya was silently sobbing on the other line of the phone. Katsuki closed his eyes, remembering these moments very well. "Yeah I remember." He sat up on his bed. "I also remember you making promises that you soon broke. I also remember the times you told my mother lies about me, resulting in repeated beatings. Random, repeated beatings. And then all of this.. You hurt me too... so don't make it like you're innocent." Shoto was sitting back, listening in on the two's conversation. His eyes widened at each thing he heard, not being able to find the right words.

  "Midoriya, our answer is no. Call back with an actual apology and we might consider it." Shoto grumbled. Midoriya growled. "Fine!" He hung up, leaving the two others dumbstruck. "What just happened?" Shoto asked. Katsuki shrugged and hugged his boyfriend. "I don't know, but let's watch another movie." Shoto raised an eyebrow.

"A-are you.. okay?"

"Am I?"

So hi. This was all I could think of at the moment. I wanted to provide you guys with a little short thing. The next chapter will hopefully being longer. Love you guys. See you soon!