Sorry Not Sorry

The title goes with the story, it's not one of my rants. But still thank you so much for more than 2.10k reads! It seems so unrealistic. I'm so glad it's not, this is a dream come true.

Okay, since it's night time and I'm happy, after this part I'll make another as a thank you. I usually only do one in a day but this is special! Also, I hope you all could tell and remember the two hints I put in the last one. It's the same word twice, slanted. Okay I'll say it. Cinnamon. You'll see why I kept saying it was important. Now, please continue!😁😁

Bakugou's POV

I walked over to the couch across from Aizawa and All Might and sat down. They calmed down and looked at me. "So first things first. Why were you trying to get out-" "I'm sorting it out with someone so don't waist your time." I interrupted and they nodded. "Now second." All Might sat up and leaned closer to the table putting his arms on his legs and staring at me. "You like Young Todoroki don't you?" He smiled when my face turned red again and I fell off the couch with a thud. "W-WHAT?!! ICYHOT?!! LIKE?!! HELL NO-" "You're not convincing when you're stuttering and blushing like a maniac." Aizawa smirked. I sat down as I turned a deeper shade of red if even possible. I looked away and covered my face in embarrassment. "M-maybe...why the hell-" "Young Bakugou, he likes you too. It's really obvious of your feelings for each other." All Might smiled. I coughed and my eyes widened. "What? No he doesn't....why would anyone like me? I'm a problem.." I answered my blush dying down. They looked at each other and frowned. They sighed and looked at me. "..Bakugou....no matter what hell you put us through, you're not a problem. The people in your class deal with you because they know that attitude of yours will be there to defend them against anything, including themselves. And they know you'll kick ass." Aizawa said as I smirked. I looked at All Might and became confused. He looked annoyed and had a lazy face. Aizawa looked at him and smirked, then turned back to me. "Trust me, he likes you. He'll prove it later." He smiled and my eyes widened again. "How-" "I'm not dumb Bakugou." I rolled my eyes and ran towards the door. "Oh this conversation isn't over yet." He said as I felt something wrap around my waist and pull me backwards. "GET OFF!!! I NEED TO FIND TODOROKI-" "Why? So you guys can talk then fuck right on the spot? Nope. Later."he said yanking me back a little more as i blushed like crazy again. "T-THATS NOT W-WHAT-I NEED TO-WE HAVE TO-" "God, stop with the cursing Shota!" All Might said pissed off. Aizawa stopped pulling on the scarf and smirked at All Might. "Hey Toshinori. Remember when All for One almost beat you-" "..bitch.." All Might mumbled as Aizawa laughed. "There it is! The real Toshi." They smiled at each other. "Am I not here anymore?" I asked while waving my arms around in the air. "Also...are you two...you know...?" I pointed at both of them. They laughed and Aizawa shook his head. "Best friends. I'm with Present Mic Bakugou." He smiled as I looked at them surprised. I nodded and ran out the door.

"Oh also." I added walking to the frame of the door. "Nice talking with you I guess." I said as I ran out of the room.

Later....

No one's POV

As 2 hours passed, Bakugou was on his phone. He looked at the time and jumped up from the couch in the common area. He ran outside and went behind the school to the tree he was supposed to meet a certain someone at. He walked closer to the tree, finally seeing red and white hair swaying in the wind. He walked over to the boy who was sitting on the ground against the tree. He looked up and smiled. "Took you long enough." Todoroki chuckled. "Shut up half n half bastard." Bakugou looked away. He felt something pull him down and he fell into someone's lap. It was Todoroki. "W-WHAT ARE YOU D-DOING ICYHOT-" He stopped as he felt Todoroki run his hands through his hair. Bakugou blushed a bright red and leaned back to where he was laying against Todoroki, and Todo had enough room to pet Baku's hair. They sat in silence for a little until Baku broke the silence. "I-I'm sorry for yelling at you...They told me they drugged you and-" "And you thought when I kissed you that was just the drugged side of me?" He said as Bakugou slightly nodded. Todo turned him so they were facing each other but Baku was still on his lap. He put his hand on Baku's cheek and looked at him. Bakugou was turning a darker shade of red. "I was drunk.." He sighed. Baku was confused. "They put alcohol in my strawberry milkshake." He said annoyed. "HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL IT TASTED WEIRD?!!" Baku yelled as Todo covered his mouth at the end. "I don't know. Maybe I was too sad that you were gone that I couldn't think clearly nor tell that it tasted weird." He said sarcastically. Baku pouted. "But..." Todo leaned in closer to Baku's face where their noses were touching. "Who said that kiss meant nothing?" He said as he closed the gap between them. Bakugou's eyes widened as he felt Todo's hands travel to his waist. Baku closed his eyes and put his arms around Todo's neck, leaning into the kiss more. Todo moved his hands under Baku's shirt and started to move them around his chest as Baku quietly moaned. Baku's arms gave up and he sank into the kiss. Todo licked Baku's bottom lip asking for an entrance, which Baku playfully denied. But Todo had a trick up his sleeve. He started to rub Baku's side with his left hand while his right hand traveled to Baku's ass, as he gripped it, making Bakugou gasp and moan, opening his mouth a little, enough for Todo to slip his tongue into his mouth. Todo explored Baku's mouth as Baku quietly moaned a few times. Todoroki had been dreaming of doing this. And it was a dream come true. The kiss became more passionate and rough, as both were fighting for dominance as their tongues swirled around each other's, Todo winning from Baku pulling away to gasp for air. "I love you Baku." Todo hugged him as Baku tried to catch his breath. "I-I love you too icyhot.." They both smiled and hugged. They let go and Baku held out a hand to Todo as they both stood up. "Let's go back. Tonight you're staying at mine." Todo winked at Baku as Baku blushed profusely. "O-okay, but tomorrow you're at mine got it?" Baku said as they walked to the door. Todo put a finger on Baku's chin. "Aww how cute, Bakubae thinks he has dominance over me. Well after that make out I don't think so." Todo smirked as Baku blushed even more, turning completely red. "But sure. I'd be glad to." Todo smiled as Baku's heart was struck with the cuteness in Todo's face. "Also...what do you think it'd be like if we were together Bakugou?" Todo asked, flustering Bakugou. "The hell?!! Why are you asking me that?!" He asked. "Oh no reason....just a thought.." Todo replied standing in front of the door. "Maybe I'll give it a thought too." Baku said as Todo smiled again, then same feeling building up in Baku's stomach and heart. " Todo opened the door and looked around. Then his eyes met with someone's sparkling ones. He turned on the light and it was Mina's. Then they saw everyone else in 1-A standing there smirking. Some of the girls had nosebleeds. The guys were smiling like devils. "WE SAW THE WHOLE THING!!! ARE YOU GUYS TOGETHER NOW?!!!" most of the class yelled in excitement. Todo blushed slightly as Baku was becoming red and pink all over again from embarrassment. Todo straightened up confidently and looked at Baku. He intertwined their fingers and swung Baku into a position where he was holding him with one hand on Baku's back and the other intertwined with Baku's fingers.