Bakusquad ASSEMBLE

Haylo! I am updating cuz why not. I'm currently a little better. I hope you enjoy this. Continue on!

After the mall.....I'm sorry, I became lazy 😑😑. But you didn't miss anything except everyone seeing Kirishima at the mall, him apologizing, everyone forgiving him even Baku, not much Todo but a little, and Kiri joining them. Prob a lot but not to me.

Todo's POV

We made it back to UA in a decent amount of time. Everyone went off to there dorms except me and Baku. I went to go walk to my dorm when Baku stopped me and turned me around. "Listen up icyhot! Everyone thinks we're a couple! So you need to stop being nice and be an annoying asshole like you were before!! Got it?!" Baku yelled. I stared for a moment in disbelief. After all this, he still didn't like me?...I don't know anymore. Anger grew inside of me, along with the urge to slap him straight across his hot headed skull. I snapped out of my thoughts when he yelled again. "Are you deaf or something bastard?! Listen when I'm talking to you!!" He yelled reaching a hand up to my face to make me look at him. I froze. Before he could touch me, I finally slapped his hand away forcing it to his side, him standing in shock. I walked away when I stopped hearing his voice. "Todoroki....?" He asked still frozen. "I agree to stop being nice. Enjoy your day you fucking sociopath." I said with an angry neutral look and walked away.

A little later...
No one's POV..

Later into the day, everyone was in the common room, watching tv and talking. Instead of Todoroki and Bakugou being near each other, they were with their friend groups. Mina noticed and pointed it out. "Hey Bakugou? Why aren't you with Todoroki? You guys are always-" Baku set off multiple small explosions before speaking. "If you so much as fucking TRY to finish that sentence I'll kill you. Got it?!!" He yelled, only enough for them to here. "Why? I thought you to liked each other." Sero said concerned. "WHY THE HELL WOULD I LIKE THAT BASTARD?!!! HE'S AN ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!" Baku yelled trying not to blush, which he succeeded. " Alright then, TODOROKI!!" Kami yelled, getting Todo to face towards them. His happy look turned to an anxious, annoyed one. He hummed in response. "DONT YOU AND BAKUBRO LIKE EACH OTHER?!" Kiri yelled, loud enough for everyone in the common room to hear. Todo became shocked, as anger took over all of his emotions. With one look at him, you could tell he was pissed. "I most certainly do not like the hot headed mischievous bitch known as Bakugou!" Midorya choked on the water he was drinking, Iida fixed his glasses from shock, Urakaka accidentally made herself float, and everyone else froze. None of them expected that response from Todo especially Baku. This only made him angrier. "THE HELL DID YOU CALL ME?!! I'LL SEND YOU TO HELL BASTARD!!!" Baku yelled setting off multiple explosions a little bigger than the last ones. " Yea like you could ever do that!" Todo yelled, crossing his arms. Baku jumped from the couch, only to be restrained by Kiri's quirk and Sero's tape. "STOP THIS BEHAVIOUR AT ONCE! AS CLASS REP I DEMAND YOU LISTEN TO ME!!" Iida yelled, making his signature chopping motion. Baku actually stopped and stormed off. Todo stood up to walk outside. Before going he asked one thing. "Did that answer your question? Are you happy now?" Then he walked out of the building.

Everyone was shocked. Mina almost teared up, knowing there was something wrong. She sniffled and everyone looked at her. "Mina are you okay?!" Urakaka asked worried. Mina waved her away to show she was okay. "B-Bakusquad group chat. Now." The others of the Bakusquad knew it was bad, and seperated going to their own dorms. Once they were in their dorms, Mina added everyone except Baku into the chat.

🎀Mina🎀 invited 📜Sero📜, ⚡Kami⚡, and 🥊Kiri🥊
To the group chat

📜Sero📜: You okay Mina?