Idiotic Plans Part 2

Hallo! I wanted to say thank you to everyone that reads and votes! I appreciate it so much! Anyway, enough of my yapping, continue on!

WARNING: SUICIDAL ATTEMPT. THERE WILL BE ANOTHER WARNING.

Mina's POV

"Ok it's my job to make Bakugou jealous, Sero I believe you did your part." I looked over at Sero, who was still frozen in fear by the thought of Todoroki. I nervously laughed before my door knob started shaking. I didn't lock my door, so apparently anyone could come in as they please. "Who is that?! Is it Todoroki?!" Sero whisper yelled. "We don't know yet, but you gotta hi-" Kiri stopped when he turned around and Sero wasn't there. Then Sero yelled from under the bed. "Already on it!!" We shrugged and waitedfor the person to come in. They the door flew open, for us to see our favorite angry buddy, usually the only angry one, Bakugou.

"YOU IDIOTS. WE NEED TO TALK." Bakugou said, he yelled but it wasn't how he yells at Izuku. It was more of an angry command. I nodded and he closed the door. "Where's tape arms and dunce face?" He asked sitting on the bed next to Kiri. "Hold on, Sero you're good now!" Kiri said, signaling for Sero to come out from under the bed. He crawled out and sat on the floor in front of us. Bakugou looked confused, and shook his head, but Sero was still there. "Heh, long story." Sero put a hand through his hair. Bakugou shrugged. "And dunce face? He in your closet or something?" Bakugou asked. I shook my head. "We don't know...we were all talking in the group chat, and he left without saying anything. We haven't seen or heard from him since then..." I said sighing. I looked at Bakugou and he was frozen. He almost looked scared. "Bakugou, what's wrong-" "We need to go now. All of us, let's go." He said running to the door. "What's wrong Bakubro?!" Kiri asked. "I-I'll tell you on the way there!" He stuttered. This is serious.

Like 36 seconds later....

"Okay, now can you say something?!" I asked. "I was walking back to the dorms from jogging, when I walked over the huge bridge over here." He pointed towards the bridge. "You see that person sitting there? I walked pass him not really paying attention to him, but he said something that I didn't get that clearly until I got here. He said 'I'll miss you guys, especially you 4. M, S, B, and... K'." We froze. "What does that have to do with Kaminari-" "YOU IDIOT!! THE GUY USED THE INITIALS OF OUR NAMES!! MINA, SERO, ME, AND KIRISHIMA!!!" Bakugou yelled. He put his head down. "If you look closely at him, you can see the black lightning bolt shape in his yellow hair.." We were all frozen. That had to mean- "KAMINARI!!!" Kiri yelled running onto the bridge. We ran after him, until he stopped. We looked at the person, who stood up on the railing he was sitting on. The bridge was over water. I looked at his hair, and Bakugou was correct. Kirishima was correct. It was Kaminari.

No one's POV

WARNING: SUICIDAL ATTEMPT. IN CASE YOU FORGOT AND SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU.

"Oh, y-you finally showed up." Kaminari looked at his phone. "I was gonna take my last dive for life in like 10 seconds." He chuckled looking at the water. "You didn't say anything after I left the chat, did you?" He asked turning towards Mina and Sero. "No, we didn't say anything!!!" Sero yelled. Mina started to cry. "WE PROMISED WE WOULDN'T!! BUT KAMINARI THIS ISNT SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO DO!!!! WE'RE HERE FOR YOU, AND HE IS TOO!!!" she cried. Now Sero was crying. "HE PROBABLY FEELS THE SAME WAY TOO KAMI!! YOU HAVE TO GIVE IT SOME TIME!!!" He yelled. "I'VE GIVEN HIM ENOUGH TIME ALREADY!!! HE STILL FEELS THAT WAY ABOUT HIM!!! I CANT TAKE BEING THERE STARING AT HIM DESPERATELY FOR HIM TO JUST LOOK AT ME!! BUT HES ALWAYS STARING AT HIM!! I KNOW HE DOESNT FEEL THE SAME WAY!! SO WHY LIVE ANYMORE NOT BEING NOTICED!!!" Kami yelled making them silent. "Did you guys know he was gonna do this?" Bakugou asked. "No we didn't!!" Mina cried harder. "THEN WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?!" Bakugou said, now crying himself. "IT'S ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE!! SOMETHING YOU ALREADY KNOW!!" Sero yelled. Bakugou froze. Kirishima in the background was only stuck looking into Kaminari's glossy orbs. Sero looked at Bakugou when he realized Bakugou's eyes were on him. Sero pointed to Kirishima and Bakugou paused, thinking before he nodded. "Kami....I don't know what's wrong....but I won't let you go...I'm here for you..You have to understand that..." Kirishima spoke, his voice cracking. Kaminari's eyes lit up for and second, then you couldn't see anything but pain in them. "I'm sorry...but you cant help...at least not anymore Kirishima." Kaminari yelled, falling back off the bridge. "KAMINARI!!!!!" Bakugou yelled, crying harder than before. "NO KAMI!!!!" Sero and Mina cried. Kirishima ran up to the railing. "I told you he's not going. Not on my watch. I'm gonna get him back." Kirishima said as he hardened and jumped off the railing to get Kaminari.