24/7 Mood

Fun fact: I'm a Scorpio, yay :). What zodiac are you?

Hey guys. This is not a part of the story. I've been going through some serious family issues which resulted in me almost having to delete my wattpad account, which I would delete my life ;/

I haven't been on wattpad, nor my phone at all actually because my mom took it. Family issues. But I want you guys to know I'm probably not going to publish parts for these books a lot. The process in doing that will be very slow.

I love and appreciate all of you that read these books. I don't usually find myself doing good with books, but people tell me I do excellent. When I saw the amount of views on this book, I was surprised how many views it got even though I just started it. Those views mean the world to me. I guess I'm still getting use to wattpad, because when I downloaded it I wasn't really on it. But I it's becoming good process!

I'll be making the next actual part of this story very soon. But for now I have to deal with fam problems and think of the next part. I'm not all that great with suggestions cuz I eventually think of something on my own, any requests for special parts of different ships or todobaku shorts, just comment. I'll gladly try to make any possible requests. And maybe a few suggestions.

That's all I wanted to say for now. Goodbye!