My Eyes Are Sweating, You Prick

Long titles I know, but I just randomly come up with these 😂😂. Also a quick thing I wanted to say. This book hit 13k views!! I honestly feel like crying but there's no tears =v=. Thank you all so much!! I appreciate you guys waiting for more updates too, school been stressful and seeing that you guys love this story and wait long for more updates makes me so happy, I just usually forget what I was stressed about. But anyway, I luv you all and hope you've enjoyed the book so far!! Also through the story there might be some inserts where you can put what you think of for it. Now you can continue uwu.

WARNING: Might be sexual content, I'm not sure because I'll just be randomly typing based off of my mood right now =w=. If there is though, a second warning will pop up.

No one's POV

It's been 20 minutes since Todoroki fell from the air, and now he was taking Bakugou somewhere special. "Oi, where are we going halfie? My feet hurt." Todo tightened his grip a little on Baku's hand and sighed. "Just wait...we're almost there.." he said calmly. Baku groaned and he rolled his eyes. Then they stopped in front of some restaurant. Baku looked up in awe as Todo smiled. "..Did you-" "Yes. I reserved a table for you at a place that has spicy food. And it's your favorite restaurant actually." Baku got glossy eyes and Todo smiled. "Is that a tear I see?" Baku flushed red and wiped the tears away. "N-no you ass, I was s-sweating, it's hot as hell." He said as Todo walked a little closer to him. Todo grabbed him by his shirt and whispered in his ear. "Well then allow me to make it cooler." Todo placed his lips on Baku's, sending a bit of his ice quirk through him. Baku shivered and pulled away. He smiled and held Todo's hand. "Let's eat, I'm starving." He chuckled as they walked in.

*Timeskip since Author-chan has no clue what she should put here*

No one's POV

Todo and Baku made it to the dorms, and opened the doors to see the classmates scattered in different areas of the common room. Kirishima raced out of his room when he heard the doors open. He immediately ran up to the couple, pulling them both into a warm embrace. Todo hugged back quickly, while Baku was hesitant at first, but gave in anyway. "Please don't do that guys, not again.... I want you to be happy...And that's what you make each other...please don't leave.." he sniffled as he finished. They hugged back tightly in response of "okay..." They pulled away and the class smiled. "Todoroki and Bakugou, as class rep and as a friend... I'm glad you two are okay." Iida said smiling sympathetically. Todo nodded while Baku tched. Baku happened to look over his shoulder, seeing Urakaka. He stared her bored. She looked at him and was about to say something when he closed his eyes and rushed past her, holding Todo's hand as they went to his dorm room. He slammed the door behind him and let go of Todo, stomping up the stairs and slamming his bedroom door closed. Todo sighed and went to Baku's kitchen and got himself some (Insert chips). He went to his couch and turned on the tv, turning on (Insert anime show). He finished his chips and a little after fell asleep on the couch.

A little later...

Baku's POV

I looked up from my phone and took out my ear buds. It seemed quieter than usual. I put my phone in my pocket and got out of my bed and opened my door. It was really quiet. I left my room and went down the stairs. I saw Todo laying on the couch. I got off the steps and walked over to the couch. The tv was on, but the volume wasn't loud. There was a bag of chips on the floor next to him. I sighed and put a hand on his forehead. It was hot. "Frick, he has a fever!" I thought as I ran to get some ice and set it slowly on his head. I grabbed a thin blue blanket and put it over him, sighing sadly when I realized his face was red. I kissed his hand and went over to my desk. I wrote a note for him so he knew where I was if he woke up and I wasn't here. I set the note down on the table and set some warm soup and medicine next to it. I grabbed icyhot's hoodie and put it on. It was a little big on me. I put on my shoes and walked out of the dorms.

Later....

Todo's POV

I woke up to coldness on my head. I touched my head and felt ice. "I guess I..." I sat up slowly and walked to the table seeing medicine and soup, along with a note. I picked it up, and it read:

Dear Icyhot,

Went out for a little, will be back in a few. Also, you have a fever. Keep your ass on the couch unless you have to go to the bathroom. Eat the soup and take the medicine afterwards. Take the Tylenol for if you have any head aches. Love you bastard ❤❤💥💥

-Katsuki Bakugou

I blushed red, smiling at the note. "I guess I do have a fever.." I sighed and unwrapped the soup, eating a little at a time, for as it was still a little hot from when Baku made it.

So I'm gonna end right here for now. I'll update soon again. I just was really tired, so I will see you guys lator!!!

Baiii. 😁😁