A Day in the Life of Todo & Baku!

There won't be many capitalized words anymore cuz I realized I make too many of them😅. But there will be a few now and then. Also I realized I don't like the way my paragraphs are, so I shortened them so there not all one huge one, I think I like them like that better.

No one's POV

Saturday

   The wind blew into Todo's room as the couple cuddled on the bed, sleeping ever so peacefully. The ash blonde opened an eye, blinking multiple times before slowly sitting up. He looked out the window, the trees swaying. He looked down at the sleeping boy wrapped around his waist. He chuckled, seeing how Todo's grip tightened when he would move.

   He sighed and got out of bed, finding his slippers scattered around the room. Bakugou picked up his phone off the floor and looked at the time. "Tch...it's only 2:17..." He paused and ran to the bathroom screaming "Dammit!! It's 2:17!!!!" He got ready for the day, rushing his way around the rooms.

2:49..

   Bakugou was in the kitchen, making Todoroki and himself some food, a few chocolate chip pancakes. By this time Todoroki was already up and dressed as well. He sat patiently on the couch, looking at cat pics on Instagram.

   "Babe! Food's done, come eat!" Bakugou called, putting the food on the dining room table.

   "Okay, be there in a second!" Todoroki called back. He got up slowly and made his way to the dining room. He saw Baku standing there, setting up the table. He walked up behind Baku and put his arms around his waist, softly planting kisses on Baku's neck. Baku winced in surprise, sighing.

"Love you too. Now sit down. We'll continue..later."
"Oh fine, Mr. Serious."
"It's not that, it's just-"
"I'm kidding, you don't have to explain."
"Just sit down bastard."

   Todoroki did as he was told and sat down in a chair, soon after, Baku sat in one across from him. They began to eat and conversate about things. Todoroki took out his phone in the middle of a conversation and became quiet.

"..What the hell are you doing? We were having a conversation."

No response.

"Hello?! Bastard I'm talking to y-"

CLICK

Todoroki laughed as Bakugou blinked, very confused.

"You look really cute when you're eating."
"You son of a bitch. Don't tell me you-"
"Yes, I did. And I'm keeping the picture too."
"Ugh..."

Todoroki showed him the picture, laughing at Baku's tainted red cheeks.

A/N: I'm so upset, I couldn't find a decent pic of him eating something that looked like pancakes 😢😢😢😢

   The rest of breakfast was shared by laughs, arguements, and almost incoherent grumbling. The two were now on the couch, both on their phones.

"Kat?"
"Sho?"
"....Go ahead and put your shoes on."
"Since when did you become my dad?"
"Since we started dating."

Todoroki snickered as he heard the curses under Bakugou's breath.

"Anyway bastard..where are we going?"
"It's a surprise."
"I-"
"And don't say you don't like surprises, because it's a lie."
"W-whatever."

   Bakugou got his jacket and walked to the mirror in the living room. He nodded and walked over to Todoroki, standing on his tippy toes and pecking him on the cheek. Todoroki smiled. "Let's go. It's not a totally long walk from here." Bakugou nodded and held Todoroki's hand. They walked out of the dorms, hand in hand, with whole hearted smiles on their faces.