Cold Hearted Love

I'm not good with these titles anymore XD

No One's POV

Bakugou walked along the sidewalk of the cool fall night. He had a lot on his mind, so he went out to clear it from his head. "Does Todo really love me? He did call me his future husband...but-" He stopped when he realized he stepped on something. He looked down to see a scarf. He picked it up and examined it. It had very plain colors, blue, white, and red. (If someone in the comments mentions Captain America or some flag I swear XD-) He turned the scarf over, finding a name on it. It was knitted in blue and white:

Shoto Todoroki

Baku gasped slightly, putting it into his pocket. He looked around, trying to figure out where the bastard could be. " *sigh* the cake store..." he mumbled to himself as he walked around the corner to the little cake shop. He stopped before going in, looking into the window. There, he found a red and white haired boy inspecting cakes. He sighed, his breath fogging up the glass window. "Damn..it really did get colder..." Baku thought to himself as he stepped away from the window and walked away. He was listening to music, so he didn't really pay attention to his surroundings. Which also meant he didn't feel the presence of one of his classmates behind him. "Oh, hey Bakugou. What brings you out so late?" It was Momo. Baku took out an earbud and turned around. He looked at Momo, who had a purple scarf on, with a white winter jacket and jet black boots. "Ha? Melon tits?" He thought about what he should say so he wasn't seen as to suspicious. "...I was just walking to clear my mind a little... What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be studying for a lame ass exam?" He asked. Momo sighed annoyed. "I'm not one of those nerds that don't want to have fun... I just want to get work done, then not give a fuck what happens, as long as it doesn't effect me." she said motioning for them to walk again. Baku was surprised she would curse, but still continued to walk.

2 minutes later...

They made it to the dorms, slowly walking away from each other with a "good night". Baku made it to his dorm room and locked the door behind him. He went to his room to see a pair of eyes in the dark staring right at him. His heart almost jumped out of his chest. He turned on the light as fast as he could, almost breaking the light switch in the process. He sighed in relief when he saw it was Todo sitting on his bed. "Half n half, why the hell were you in the dark?!" Todo blinked and shrugged. Baku took off his shoes and Todo's jacket (or hoodie, can't remember what I had said) and blushed cherry red when he found Todo giggling. "H-Ha?! The hell you laughing at h-halfie?!" he yelled as Todo shushed him. Todo tilted his head in one of those questioning postures but closed his eyes and smiled. "Isn't that my jacket (or hoodie)?" Baku's eyes widened. He turned a darker shade of red and proceeded to yell as Todo laughed his lungs away.

"Kat, come on and lay down with meee." Todo complained as Baku sat at the end of the bed pouting while looking at his phone. "Die half n half. AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!!" Todo became grumpy and sighed, wrapping his arms around Baku's waist and pulling him down quickly. "YOU ASSHOL-" He was interrupted by a small peck on the lips. Todo sighed and smiled. Baku looked at him and blushed a bright red. He felt so safe in Todo's arms. His embrace was so warm. It felt like he was in a bunch of clouds. He turned around to face Todo and sat in his lap. They looked each other in the eyes for a while until:

"I love you Kat..."

"I love you too Sho.."

"You're really cute..."

"I know..you too..."

. . . . . .

"You have really pretty ey-"

"Just shut up and kiss me already halfie."

For the rest of the night until their slumber, the two tongue wrestled on the bed and play wrestled with each other. Both shared soft "I love you"s before going to sleep. Luckily for the two of them, and their classmates and teacher, the next day was a Saturday. Todoroki had something special planned for the both of them also.

So hi XD. At the end I kinda just randomly typed cuz I felt like there wasn't enough words in this chapter. I'm sorry it's been so long since I last updated this, school hates me =-=. But I hope you guys enjoyed this cuz the next part is gonna be pretty long probably, which I'm hoping is more for you guys to enjoy? Well, I'm off to update more of this book.

See you guys soon!!!

Baiiii