chapter 5

"T! Wake up! You're gonna be late! "I hear. I pop open my eyes and look over. I see the twins in my closet and Caden standing over me.

" What are you doing! Get out! "I yell.

" It's 7. You have 30 minutes. Hurry up. Get up. "He slaps my ass. I pull the blanket over my head.

" T get up. "I grunt.

" Get up! "They yell.

" No! "I yell back.

"T. Get up. " Caden says and grabs me. He picks me up.

"Put me down. " I say with my eyes closed.

"No you're going to get ready and go to school. I've never had this hard of a time trying to get someone up for school. "

"Shut the fuck up asshole and put me down. "

"Fine." I push him out of the closet and slam the door in his face.

I see what the twins put out but I don't like the mix. I switch the pants and grab a jacket. I also grab my heeled boots. I  like the  all black. (Pic ⬆)

I walk out of the closet and lat my hair out of its bun. I don't even brush it I just rum my fingers through it. I grab my makeup and go into the bathroom. I do some natural with a smokey eye. I clean up my mess and walk out of the bathroom.

"Is someone gonna drive me or do I need to drive myself? " I ask.

"You can ride with me. " Caden says.

"Why are we all wearing black.? " Jordan asks.

"And leather jackets. " I look up from my phone. I shrug.

"Let's go. It's 7:30"  I get up and follow Caden to his car. I sit in the passenger seat.

"So what will happen if you see someone that you know.? "

"I honestly don't know. Let's just hope that never happens. "He smirks.

" Fight? "

"Maybe. I'm not even gonna think twice about it. They all left me to get caught. We were supposed to deliver the cars when we were followed by the cops. We were almost to the warehouse when we seen them, they all went in different direction when I was like 'I'm going to get this car to the warehouse' But they were following me. So I took a turn and there were more cops so I had no choice but to stop. Me being the dumb fuck that I was took off and ran. They tazed me and took me in. Running just added a charge. And then they found out who I was. They were like 'what the hell are you doing with your life. You're 14. Your not in school you doing things that are illegal.  Did you think that you would never get caught.' And then I said 'my step dad never got caught.' They were so confused but I never said anything more. They left me there overnight then transferred and booked me. I was the youngest girl there. Everyone acted all tough. Like 'oh there's fresh meat' and shit. I got put in MAX for fighting with three girls. "

"What's MAX? "

"The prison within the prison. It's worse. You're cut off from everything. You only get let out for a hour a day. You get nothing and the food Is worse. I was supposed to be let out when I was 16 but I got into trouble and got my date moved. And moved again. And again. Then I just finally gave up and was like whatever. Now I'm 18 and just got out of juvie. "I finish as he enters the gate of the school.

" I can't wait to see their reaction when you get out of the car. "

"Why? "I ask confused.

"I've never let a girl in my car. " With that he gets out. I quickly get out and the whole lot gets quiet. Then the whispering starts. I walk in front of them into the school. The same thing happens.

"Is that the girl that went to juvie? "

"Word travels fast. " I say.

"You wouldn't believe. "I roll my eyes at Jaden.

" Go get your schedule. "We stop outside the office.

" Go get your schedule. "I mock and walk into the office.

The lady at the desk looks straight up like a whole bimbo. She's wearing a shirt 10 sizes to small and a non existent skirt. She has platinum blonde hair and way too much makeup. She is painting her nails when I reach the desk. I clear my throat. She doesn't look up. I clear my throat again and still no response.

" Um hello. "Still no response. Is this bitch deaf?

" Hello! "She finally looks up.

" Yes.? "

"Can I have my schedule? "

"What's your name.? " She looks at her nail.

"Tania Davis. "

"Hold on one second. " She starts with her nails again. I slam my fist on the desk.

"Listen bitch you can fix your fucked up fake nails later! Give me my damn schedule! " I growl.

"Woah. Calm down T. " Caden says from behind me.

"It got her to move her fake ass didn't it? " I grab my schedule and slam my way out of the office. The twins walk over and grab my schedule.

"We have the same schedule. All of us. "

"Great I'm stuck with the three pains in my ass. " I say.

"Oh cry me a river. "Jaden says.

"Maybe I will. "I say back.

" Babe! Who is this!?"An annoying voice screeched. I had to keep myself from covering my ears. I turn and see Mindy McCannon. My ex best friends twin sister. They didn't look alike though. Like at all. Nothing but their eyes.

" Ew it's you. "I say.

" Ew what are you doing here? Came to cause more trouble. Sorry my sister is unavailable. "She says

"My life is non of your business as for your sister. I couldn't care less about her. "I say.

"Why? Still mad she left you. "She said.

"If she had been my friend, she would've never left me there. "I said.

"You're right. The reason she didn't visit you or even stay with you that day was because I told her that you slept with her boyfriend. Then she told the whole school what happened when you were 11 and about your dad. And she also told the whole school that the reason your mom died was because of you. "I clench my jaw.

" Wait. How do you know her. And what is she talking about? "Jaden asks.

" And you ,what do you mean sister? "

"She is my ex best friends twin sister. And the rest is nothing. And Mindy. If you see your sister, tell her to watch her back. " I say and walk away.