chapter 25

Yesterday went well. That was drowned in sarcasm. Me and Caden ended up leaving and Andrew yelled at me when he got home. Long story short I'm apparently grounded.

Right now I'm in the locker room at 5am. Yep morning practices suck ass. Me and Mindy have detention starting today. Great. Anyways I finish tying my shoe than exit the locker room. I see Dylan on the bleachers. I jog over to her.

"Hey bitch." I sit next to her.

"Tell your man to stop calling me. He keeps asking why your at school so early." She shoves her phone in my face that is on a FaceTime call with Caden.

"Baby girl. Why are you at school so early.? " He whines.

"I have practice. Remember I have detention now. " I say.

"It's not like your gonna go. " I smirk.

"Yes I am. And your gonna somehow mysteriously end up in there with me and we are going to do the thing that we talked about. " His eyes widen then he smirks.

"You got it toots. Bye babe. " He yawns.

"Bye." I say and hang up.

What thing? "Dylan asks taking her phone back.

" That's for me to know and you to find out. "I smirk.

" This has gotta be good. "

"You have no idea. "

            ----------------------------

I finish getting dressed and slip on my black ankle boots with heels. I zip then up and run my fingers through my slightly damp hair. Whatever no makeup and damp hair. I actually don't look bad. I grab my bag and head over towards the school. Students fill up the parking lot and I spot my group of friends by the door. I go up to them and kiss Caden.

"I don't approve of PDA. " Jordan exclaims dramatically and covers his eyes. Caden and I pull apart.

"How was practice.? " Jaden asks looking at Nichol. I raise my eyebrows. She blushes. Is there something going on between them.?

"Yeah how was practice Alexis? Oh right you don't know because you don't do sports. " Jordan says. My eyes widen. What the hell is going on here.?

"What's your excuse? " She snaps back. Wow.

"You can cut the sexual tension with a knife. " I say and Caden laughs. Dylan looks up from her phone.

"L and G need us today. " She says.
"Does LG need me? " Nichol asks. Yea she does that stuff too.

"Yea.LG said to let you all know. "We nod.

" Who's LG? "Jordan asks. We all look at each other and laugh. LG is Landon and Geo.

" What's so funny? "Jaden asks confused. Caden just looks at us.

" Nothing. "Dylan says.

" We gotta go down to the house. I gotta get my shit. "I say looking down at my phone. Kaileah just texted me and told me my stuff is in.

" Is it kai? "Alexis asks.

" Yea. "

"Asks if my stuff cane in. " I nod and shoot out the text.

"Never mind. Trey's dumbass texted me and said to come get my shit it's taking up all the space. " We laugh.

"That's why we didn't give Trey our numbers. " Nichol said.

"Whatever." We laugh.

"Look." Dylan points. It's Sarah and Noah. They both get out of a town car. Well aren't they Manhattan made and bred.They walk right past us and into the school.