chapter 47

"Let's go to the beach." I suggest. Me and Dylan are sprawled across the couch. She looks at me.

"Now? " I nod.

"I'm getting bored and who knows when the guys are getting back. "

"I'm in. " Lexi says from the kitchen. It's like 2pm and everyone is just lounging around but the boys wanted to go to the gym. Like for real? We're on vacation. Ugh whatever. Literally those are the things I said to them. All they said was 'so? '. I roll my eyes. Kai and Lexi come sit on the armchairs with a bottle of wine and 4 wine glasses. They pour wine in the glasses then hand one to me and Dylan.

"So what was the whole thing last night? " Kai asks.

"About what? "

"Elijah and Cade. " I shrug.

"You guys heard. " I take a sip of my wine. Damn that's good.

"Not all of it. " Lexi says.

"What happened in the kitchen? " Dylan asks.

"I was about to call Cade. Wh-"

"Wait when did you start calling Caden 'Cade'? "Lexi interrupts. I roll my eyes.

" I don't know. A long time ago. Anyway, I was going to call him when Derick comes in and says why don't you just understand he doesn't wanna hook up with you. I was like what the fuck. What are you talking about. He said Eli he said you kept going after him all night I was like first of all if you got the whole story then don't go running your fucking mouth he's was coming after me the whole time. He said that's not what he told me. I was like whatever your boys a liar and when he told me at the bar I let it go. He was like get it through your head he doesn't want you. I'm like okay if I cared I wouldn't be calling my ex right now. "I roll my eyes.

" All this drama over that. "Dylan says.

" He kept saying the same thing over again like he really didn't have anything to say. But those girls though. "We all groan.

"Those bitches. " Dylan says.

"Let's not talk about it. " Alexis says.

"So Cade? " Kai asks. I fold my legs under me.

"I don't know. I just called him. Then I started to remember how it was at first. You know. Before he started going behind my back with Mindy. " I take a drink.

"Honestly. I think you guys would be good together in the future. Or if you took it slow and started with a relationship and not just jumping into marriage. Did you even love him? Or him you? " Dylan said. I shrug.

"He'd always mention love or hint around it but I don't think he meant it. Obviously he didn't. "I shrug.

" Damn. "I nod.

" You didn't say if you loved him or not. "Alexis points out. I shake my head.

" It was lust at first. I mean we were just hooking up no strings attached. He slept with other girls I slept with other guys. But after we got married I guess I started to like him. But not love never love. Anyways let's go to the beach. "I finish my wine and go upstairs.

--------------------

"We should not have gone to that bar. " I slur stumbling up the concrete steps leading to the backyard.

"No, you shouldn't have. Now I have to play mom. " Dylan grumbles. She's the only idiot sober. I was about to mock her when I miss a step and fall.

"Come on Tania. Get up. " I start laughing. I start to crawl.

"Or you can do that. " She mumbles. Imagine you having to take care of your three smashed friends. I continue to laugh. All the way to the backyard. All of a sudden Alexis flashes past me and into the house. Before I can even attempt to stand music starts blaring from the house.

"Ugh! Where is your brother and his stupid friends! " Dylan whines.

I manage to pull myself up using the table. I stumbled into the house. I see Alexis dancing on the coffee table. Dylan had laid Kai who is barely awake, on the couch. Dylan is nowhere in sight.

"How long did it take me to get in here? " I slur. Dylan comes down the stairs and throws clothes at me.

"Put this on. " They hit me in the face and I pick them up off the floor. I go into the bathroom and change out of my bikini. (Outfit ⬆) I open the door and go into the living room. I see the bottle of wine we left on the kitchen table. I go and take a big gulp of it. I shouldn't have done that either.

"Oh! I like this song! " I go over to Alexis and start dancing with her. (Song ⬆) we both stand on the table and start tweaking. We both have the ass for it so don't judge.

"If you get it in, and you gettin' dough
Gon' pop a bottle, this right here yo' song
Purple bottoms on, you can smell it on my clothes
And a man up in my switcher, 'bout to take one to the dogs
I'm gone, in another song
I'll be ridin' on your itchy with the woofer goin' strong
They like, "What is goin' on?" I don't really know
Then I roll down all my windows and I crank that s*** up all the way
And shawty we
All the way turnt up"I sing. Well try more like slurring it out.

"Tania! . Your phone! And Alexis get off of there before you injure yourself.!" Dylan yells. I try to get off of the table with out falling but end up falling on my ass anyways. I start to laugh.

"Do you not see this Caden? She's out of control. " I hear Dylan say. I'm still laughing. I try to roll over to get up but I hit my leg on the table.

"Here Tania. Talk to Cade while I get Alexis. " Dylan says. She helps me sit up and puts the phone in my hand. I see Cade's big face on the screen. I giggle. I'm so mean.

"Hey babygirl. What are you doing.? " He asks.

"I don't know. " I slur. I giggle again.

"Why are you giggling? You never giggle. " He smiles. I look at myself. How did I get on the floor.

"How did I get on here? " I ask.

"You fell. " I furrow my eyebrows.

"I did? " He laughs.

"Yes. Jesus, your completely smashed. What did you drink? " I shrug and hiccup.

"I drank hiccup a lot of stuff hiccup. "He starts laughing again.

" Oh baby. I think it's time for you to go to sleep. "He says I shake my head.

" I hiccup wanna go to the hiccup club. "I say. Where are my brothers?

" Where's my brothers? "I ask. I hiccup and drop the phone. I pick it back up and try to add Andrew, Asher, and Mason to the call.

" What are you doing babygirl? "

"I'm trying to call hiccup my brothers. " I push my hair behind my ear which doesn't stay there and finally figure out how to add them to the call. It rings and the three pop up on the screen.

"What's up? "Asher asks.

" She's faded. "Caden says.

" Seriously? We leave the house for 5 seconds and this is what happens. "Andrew asks.

" Where are you? Hiccup "i ask.

" We're driving home. Where the other girls.? "He asks. I flip the camera. Alexis is passed out on the coffee table. Kai is passed out on the couch and Dylan is no where to be seen. Obviously done with trying to get us upstairs. The bad thing is were on the third floor. I hear a sigh. My eyes start to droop.

" Awe look. She's tired. "I think Mason said.

" Go to sleep sis. Call me tomorrow. "I nod with my eyes closed.

" Goodnight babygirl. "Is the last thing I hear before the darkness consumes me.